『𝕂𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕄𝕀 ℕ𝔼𝔼𝔻𝕊 𝔸 ℕ𝔸ℙ.』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝⟧

Kagami was back in class and feeling much better than she had the week before. She had only been absent one day, but she tried to limit contact with people so she wouldn't get them sick as well.

And like every day, there was a new chaos caused by none other than Osana Najimi themself. They had demanded to know what type of clothes Komi liked, only to learn that she didn't buy her own clothes and didn't really go out on the weekends.

This triggered Osana's desire for a shopping trip that both Tadano and Kagami got dragged into, despite both of their protests. Tadano, because he was worried about going clothing shopping with girls and being the only guy, and Kagami because she felt like she would end up forced into clothes she wasn't comfortable in.

She knew something was going to go awry as soon as the idea was brought up, and of course, she was completely correct. Yamai had decided she would be tagging along after "coincidently" bumping into the group at the store. Why can't I be wrong about things like this just once?

Tadano's hand waving in her face brought her back to reality. "Najimi is making us all choose an outfit for Komi-san since she doesn't know what kind of clothes she likes. Would you like to help me choose something for her? I don't know a thing about women's fashion."

Kagami nodded slowly, and the pair began browsing through isles. "Ishioka-san, what type of clothes do you like? Maybe that will help us pick something for Komi-san."

Kagami shook her head. "I like dark academia style clothing, it's not super bright or flashy, and it usually involves pants or long skirts. Short skirts make me feel really uncomfortable and exposed. But Komi-san doesn't seem like she would like that style. She would probably want something with longer skirts or pants, and in lighter colors."

Tadano nodded slowly, taking in the clothes presented to him. A knee length white dress stood out among the rest. He beelined for it, and showed it to Kagami, who smiled and gave him a thumbs up. She left him to pick out a pair of shoes while she searched for an outfit to present to Komi herself.

She came across a flowy white shirt, and paired it with dark blue jeans and a pair of black tennis shoes. Come the judgment time, it came as no surprise to Kagami that Tadano's choice had won. It suited Komi perfectly.

While Kagami had her back turned to the group, chatting with Komi about how fun this trip had been despite her hesitations, Osana took the chance to announce another competition, this time for Kagami, as they felt she needed to be included in this process as well.

Kagami was woefully ignorant of this fact, until Osana shoved her into a dressing room and barred the door, refusing to let her out until she tried on every outfit choice the group picked out.

Kagami huffed indignantly, but agreed to Osana's terms, knowing she would never see her home again if she refused. She would live and die in this store.

Komi and Osana immediately zipped off, excited at the new adventure, while the other three slowly meandered off, looking more slowly for options. Tadano saw Komi head straight for the rack he had found her dress on, smiling when she chose a twin set to hers for Kagami.

He spent a longer time looking for something for Kagami than for Komi. She had told him her preferred style of clothing, but it was hard to find anything matching that in the store.

Kagami waited by the changing rooms fearfully awaiting her torture. It wasn't much longer before the group had reassembled and Osana passed her their choice. Kagami eyed it distastefully, but took it and changed. Similar to their choice for Komi, it was a cheongsam, but this one was black with dark blue accents and white and gold flowers. It was pretty, but impractical for everyday use, so while it had earned a 48 on the group scoring scale, it wasn't going to be considered an option.