『𝕂𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕄𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊 𝔸 ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻 𝔸𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕌𝕄𝕄𝔼ℝ 𝔽𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕍𝔸𝕃!』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟟⟧

It was Friday afternoon, and Kagami was at work. More specifically, she was holding a puppy for the veterinarian who was giving the newest litter their first round of vaccinations. She was a sweet dachshund named Coco who liked to wiggle uncontrollably and kiss anyone who came in range of her snout.

Her boss, Fuyuko Sakura, approached her with a mildly annoyed look on her face. "You're friend Osana-san called here."

Kagami paled instantly, but did not move until the vet had finished administering the last vaccine. She placed Coco back inside her kennel, Fuyuko following her with her arms crossed. Once the puppy was safely inside, she turned to her boss, an apologetic look already plastered across her face.

"Fuyuko-sempai, I am so sorry. I promise I've told them not to call here, but I'll make it extra clear when I see them next."

Fuyuko pursed her lips and nodded once. "Please be sure that you do. They want you to go to the festival tonight at 1800, and they said that you should wear a yukata."

"Thank you for passing along their message. When I see them tonight, I will talk to them again about not calling here." Her boss gave her a thin lipped smile and left, leaving her to pull out the next puppy for their vaccinations.

As soon as Kagami got off work, she rushed home to change into the yukata Osana had demanded she wore, and to send them a scathing email about calling the office phone at work

As soon as Kagami got off work, she rushed home to change into the yukata Osana had demanded she wore, and to send them a scathing email about calling the office phone at work. It was late now, well past the meeting time they had given her.

She hoped that everyone hadn't gone home. Kagami was still upset with Osana, but she was grateful that they had thought to include her in their activities.

She approached the fairgrounds warily. She hadn't seen anyone else wearing a yukata, and she still didn't as she carefully wandered inside. Her's was a white top with black trim and red flowers tucked into a long red skirt that almost covered her shoes.

The festival was supposed to stay open till midnight, but she hadn't been able to get off work until 1900 due to an emergency with one of the puppies having a bad reaction to one of its vaccinations