5.

A few hours later Destiny gotten up and headed out texting Layla she was on her way. She hadn't seen Levi when she woke up so she couldn't apologize to him for being stubborn and rude to him about the whole hangover situation. As she met up with the bridal party, she knew Layla was up to something for the mischievous grin on the red haired girls face. "Layla.. what are you doing .. no correction what are you making me do.." Destiny sighed looking at Layla whose previous mischievous smile turned into one of innocence.

"Whatever do you mean Destiny would I ever do anything I wasn't supposed to do." Layla gave her an extreme case of the puppy dog eyes.

Destiny looked at Beverly who mirrored her unamused expression "Yes. Yes you would Layla ."

Layla rolled her eyes looking at the two girls. "Ok fine but to be fair I only do things that I think would benefit everyone. Case in point what we are doing today."

Destiny looked at her expecting for her to continue " and that is... what exactly.."

"Finding you a date to my wedding!" Layla smiled excitedly while also doing jazz hands to show her enthusiasm about the whole situation.

"I'm sorry what!" Destiny scoffed looking at the red haired girl in front of her "I'm not even in the wedding! Why do I need a date!" She said defensively .

Layla looked at the girl chuckling " Oh dear Destiny my sweet little angel .. you may not be in the wedding but you will be in attendance so therefore I do not want you to be alone so we are going to find you a date today!"

Destiny huffed . " Layla no I do not need a date to this wedding. It is not mandatory. At least it didn't say it was on the email I received." She looked at the red head giving her a mock scold glare obviously not seriously mad .. just slightly annoyed at the girl.

"Cmon ! Please for me!" Layla begged using her puppy dog eyes as Beverly came behind her placing a comforting hand on Destiny's shoulder

"You don't have to Layla for sure is um .. quite eccentric when it comes to potentially being a match maker. Trust me I'd know. "

Destiny looked at Beverly bewildered. " She tried to set you up with a stranger too?"

Beverly laughs her skin tinting pink , but it was barely noticeable as her curls framed her face hiding the fact she was blushing. She looked around before returning her gaze to the floor as she nodded.

"Yeah. That's actually how me and my boyfriend Caden met." Beverly spoke.

"Oh wow.. that's.. impressive.Layla I didn't know you were a matchmaker." Destiny joked looking at the red head.

Layla laughs and smiled softly at her. "What can I say. It's a gift " she winks smiling brighter than before.

Beverly nods. "It really is in college she called at least five couples every other month and it's honestly insane how good she is at predicting these things."

Destiny just shrugged trying to prevent the chuckles from leaving her. "She cannot possibly be that good."

Hey!" Layla shouted in mock offense .

The three girls laugh to themselves watching the many potential love prospects walk into the place Layla wanted Destiny to find a date. It was a small cafe like the one Levi took her too. Itops was a tad bit bigger than the other cafe she'd been to but it was noticeably more spacious and luxurious. The atmosphere was elegant and refined , something she was used to but only at weddings she never attended only doing makeup for them nothing else , she wandered how Layla managed to get a reservation here it was called the Cara mi a restaurant that thrives on perfection. The restaurants words, not hers. To her, the slogan of perfection was hard to achieve- it's just a label that is unattainable to so many , and it changes so often.