19.

The reception was great, and it was exceptionally beautiful and to say the least very entertaining. People were jumping on tables and getting blackout drunk, Destiny swore she would have to if her flight didn't have a flight to get on the next day at 12:00 in the afternoon, so getting a hangover was a no-go, but she did dance with a few of the members of the bridal party, as the Dj slowed the music down Destiny knew what was coming, the slow dance. She slowly backed away from the dance floor until a hand gripped her back pulling her into a chest. Destiny looked up and saw Levi smiling down at her, it was the kind of smile that instantly made her feel relaxed in a way that she couldn't explain with words.

"May I have this dance," he asked looking at her and admiring how beautiful she looked, red was always her color it just highlighted her beauty in ways that Levi didn't understand yet she looked so confident, so he never bothered to ask her about it.

"You may." Destiny nodded wrapping her arms around his shoulders and swaying to the slow music playing behind the two of them, the world seemed to just drown out behind them like it was just them and nobody was going to tear them apart from it ever, for a moment no words were exchanged between them as the fairy lights shone down on them, it seemed to be something right out of a fantasy novel or a T.V show Destiny swore she watched or read once upon a time.

"You look beautiful."

Levi spun her around and then dipped her their faces were inches apart, it took everything in Levi not to kiss her, he wanted to preserve the moment as it was in case, he never got the moment again after the night was over so he could look back and remember for years to come in case he never saw her again after the night was over.

"Thanks, I love this dress, so I thought I'd wear it and break it in, you know." she chuckled looking up at him before he brought her back up to a standing position.

The tension between her and Levi was immaculate and unavoidable, said tension was killing her and a part of her wanted to pull him in and kiss him while the other wanted him to pull her in and kiss her rough and to leave her breathless. Levi, who noticed her usually stoic expression changed into one of what he thought was desire, felt a lump fill his throat as one hundred thoughts raced in his mind at once, but then those thoughts got silenced by a pair of lips crashed into his. Levi was shocked but that shock subsided after a few moments, and he returned the kiss rivaling the passion Destiny was putting into the kiss. Wrapping his arms around her the feeling of the world going away returned hitting him hard and he felt his entire being relax in her presence, she was a goddess that made him feel the safest. Destiny felt the same way, she spent so much time focusing on the fear of history repeating itself that she forgot how it felt to hold him, to love him, to be in his presence, she kissed him before this but God this felt so different the words they held back spilled out like a waterfall as they let out in this kiss; every fear, insecurity everything. They knew at that moment. That they were each other's forever person, and nothing could ever tear them apart- no matter how far away each other was.

Levi and Destiny finally pulled apart both were breathless but had so much to say after the kiss, it was a few more minutes of silence as they both calmed their breathing before anyone spoke again.'

   "I-"

   "I..."

Realizing they both started speaking at the same time they broke out in laughter.

"Ladies first." Levi chuckled out.

Destiny took a few deep breaths starting to feel the words choke up in her throat before finally forcing them out.

"I wanted to say that even after all these years I missed you, and I can finally tell you why I broke up with you in the first place."

This perplexed Levi, he thought she had already done that, that night at the party when she brought Adam.