18.

Arriving at the wedding Venue was kind of a surreal experience for everyone in the Bridal part of the cars, everyone even Destiny was taking photos for their Instagram's and other social media accounts. The entire groups excitement for the day was through the roof not only because of the wedding but because the venue that Mitchell and Layla happened to be an abandoned mansion that was rarely ever rented out to the public, so  how they managed to afford this place and could manage to get it without any inside help  was beyond Destiny's wildest thoughts, surely it was Mitchell's parents who paid, or she assumed anyway because according to Layla Mitchell's parents were rich, so it wouldn't be a big surprise if they did pay, but that was not her circus nor her monkey's just as long as it was all done legally Destiny did not give a damn who paid.

Levi arrived around the same time with the groomsmen just as the girls had as he got out the car his eyes grazed the mansion estate before his eyes got drawn to a certain raven haired girl in the midst of a photoshoot, he couldn't stare long as he was rushed away but the scene he had witnessed moments before played in his head like a record, even though she wasn't doing anything really, Levi still thought she was beautiful, timeless like a black and white movie.

"Hey earth to Levi."

Levi broke out of his trance looking at Mitchell. "Yeah?"

"Were too the groomsmen space."

"Right sorry I got lost in my own thoughts again."

Mitchell laughed quietly and patted his back, an action that became their own act of brotherly affection between them. "I get it."

"Thanks." Levi chuckled before looking at Mitchell one last time before speaking to all the men in the room.

"ALRIGHT LET'S GET THIS WEDDING GOING GUYS!" Levi shouted excitedly ready to go, the crowd of men falling suit with cheers of joy.

Destiny who had gotten lost on her way to the bridal party space overheard smiling softly walking past loving that he was so enthusiastic about the things he did especially for the people he was close to, even in the slightest bit, they never had to be his best friend he just loved doing things for others to make them smile. As she continued to walk down the hall, she still heard the faint cheers of the groom's side of the wedding party chatting and cheering for Mitchell or doing whatever boys did when they were together- she never understood what that was, but it wasn't something that plagued her existence in anyway, so she never thought about it for too long.

"Men are weird." she thought to herself as she arrived at the bridal party suite within the mansion.

"There she is!" Layla squeals motioning inside.

Destiny chuckled, smiling softly doing a mini set of jazz hands upon her entrance to the suite.

"Here I am." she chuckled.

The rest of the bridal party smiled in acknowledgement aside from Beverly and Sophie who gave her a more friendly smile.  Destiny stepped in her makeup case strolling behind her, the wheels squeaking on the tile behind her. Destiny unpacked her case, setting it on a side table beside Layla and spun her around.

"Alright let's get you glammed up for your wedding, shall we?" she smiled starting to search for the first product she was using to ensure her work stayed throughout the entire ceremony.

As she got to work on Layla's makeup her sole focus was on Layla doing the occasional check giving her stand up breaks in case, she got restless. Destiny saw this with other brides she had worked with in previous years, she knew the nerves hit brides pretty hard so anything to ease a bride's mind she would do in a heartbeat.