Knightmare

"You keep......interesting company Bruce."

Bruce sat across from Diana, staring up at the Amazonian woman from his spot on the couch. The woman had gotten rid of the coat she wore, revealing her armored figure to the man. She was standing as she stared at the other female in the room, sitting beside Bruce and leaning against him in her undergarments as she held an ice pack on her face. Harley Quinn was indeed an individual Diana couldn't imagine hanging around the likes of Bruce Wayne. She looked down at the table between them, littered with beer cans and dirty plates with some leftover food.

"But I'm glad your alive Bruce!" Diana smiled as she turned back towards Bruce, her smile bright and hopeful as she looked down upon him. Bruce sighed before nodding his head slowly at the Amazonian. The tall woman nodded her head as she shifted her stance. "I was so worried, if I knew about Scarecrow—"

"It's fine Diana......" Bruce spoke up, interrupting the Amazon with a raised hand. She tilted her head as an odd smell assaulted her nose as Bruce spoke. Alcohol. Diana didn't think Bruce was one for drinking. "Everything worked out in the end......I saved Gotham....Tim and Barbra....and found Jason."

"You found him?!" Diana's eyes widened as she took a single step forward, remembering the young boy who was Tim's predecessor. "Where is he?! Is he okay?! Bruce did he—?!"

"OH SHUT UP WONDER-SKANK!" Harley groaned as she grabbed a beer can and chucked it at Diana. The taller and more broader woman caught the can instinctively and glared at the clown, crushing the can easily into a tiny ball. Bruce didn't intervene as Harley removed the ice pack and glare at the woman with a growl before standing up. "You come in here, in my crib and punch me in my pretty face without apologizing?! Then next thing I know your trying to extract info from my buddy?!"

"Mind your tongue, clown." Diana growled back at Harley. The clown huffed before taking her seat beside Bruce, slumping against the cushion as her bra looked as if it pop off any moment. She watched as Bruce gave Harley's thigh a reassuring pat before withdrawing his hand, Diana shook her head and decided not to think much of it. She turned towards Bruce and spoke. "Is there somewhere private where we can talk.......alone."

".........I'm hungry, are you hungry?" Bruce sighed as he stood up, Harley yelped from the sudden movement and fell on her side, hitting the cushion Bruce was sitting on. Bruce walked through the trash littering the floor and walked towards a pile of dirty clothes. Diana watched as he began scavenging through the pieces of clothing before putting some pants on over his pajama pants and some boots on before putting on a jacket and zipped it up all the way before putting up his hood. He grabbed a pair of sunglasses that laid on the pile of boxes before putting them on. "We'll be back soon Harley....keep watch."

"Okay Mista' Wayne, be careful with Wonder-Tits." Harley yawned, earning a glare from Diana before the Amazon grabbed her coat and followed Bruce towards the exit. "If ya see a sock on the door when you get back, don't come in! That means my delivery finally came in."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I just don't get it Bruce. Why fake your own death? I thought someone murdered you!"

Diana questioned the dead man as they sat inside a diner in the corner table. Outside people could still be seen walking around, enjoying the snowy day. Her questioned seemed to go unheard as Bruce was currently munching down on a double cheeseburger with a tray of fries and a large soda, Diana had only ordered a glass of tea. She listened and watched as Bruce moaned from the taste of the burger as it filled his stomach.