Doissers

Security clearance: accepted.

Inspector: Y/N L/N...........over looker and assistant to Amanda Waller.

Activation:.......pending—ACCEPTED.

Info: Dossiers of Waller's task force X, filled out by Waller herself.......

Dossier: King Shark

Height: Seven feet tall

Age: 29

Report: king shark, also known as "Nanaue" was an interesting find of mine. When I got reports of King Shark robbing a bank, I was drawn to the case. The original king shark was a human on the first task force x, who had altered his very appearance drastically. During that mission in Arkham King Shark set off his bomb, killing him. It was only after interrogating the new king shark that I understood the changes the first king shark made to his body. The old King shark found him on a beach as a little kid, hurt and wounded. The man took Nanaue back home and raised him as his own, going as far as to mutilate his own body to make young Nanaue more comfortable around him. To say Nanaue wasn't pleased when he learned I killed his adoptive father would be an understatement.

Dossier: Boomerang (George Harkness)

Height: 5'11

Age: 30

Report: This is the most pathetic excuse for a human being. He should kill himself NOW! George Harkness has been nothing but a psychopathic nuisance to the world and it's countries. There is a list of every crime he's committed that I don't necessarily care to put in this report. Harkness was abused by his father constantly during his childhood which resulted in him having a few screws loose. He constantly clashes with the Flash, the hero always winning. But that damn Australian, the one who isn't legally allowed in the US, still gets up and says "Thank you sir, may I have another?".............I hope he dies a miserable death.

Dossier: Deadshot

Height: 6'1

Age: 32

Report: Floyd Lawton.......bullshit. His skills in marksmen ship is outstanding, but this man has been making mistakes the real Deadshot never would. His fingerprints and blood say he is Floyd Lawton, but research suggests that someone swapped fingerprints with him, but that doesn't explain the blood.........he also has a daughter by the same name of the real Deadshot. There's nothing really to report here, his skills are damn near identical to the real Deadshot report I made years ago.

Dossier: Harley Quinn

Height: 5'7

Age: 34

Report: Harley Quinn........she's been absent for five years ever since Scarecrow's attack on Gotham. Ex-girlfriend to that psycho Joker. She's very intelligent and well trained in combat, having broke poison Ivy out of jail and fighting Nightwing at the same time. But something isn't right about her......she's stronger, smarter, a more observant than she's ever been in her life. I don't trust her at all.........you don't disappear for five years only to come back and get arrested for stealing a limited edition Batman themed panties.

End.

Sorry for no real chapter yet, but for those of you who don't know: I'm off my meds, which helped with my severe ADHD. So chapters are going to take pretty long to make.

Anyways: Toyman might not be making it in the book.

Extra: I want you to guess who Batman sent that distress signal to, just to see if anyone can guess it right. I'll do my best to not tell you if your right or wrong. But to rule out a guess— No, it's not a female darkseid. (Slowly stares at the guy who guessed it).

Anyways, have a nice day guys.