Ch 10 (NOT AN APRIL FOOLS)

Batman sighed as Harley led the squad out of Lexcorp before he began typing on the computer again. The vigilante kept typing till the screen showed multiple schematics of satellites orbiting the earth. The satellites slowly began moving close to one another before aligning with the Watchtower. Batman began typing again before placing a small bat-bot on the console, it's wings extending before locking onto the machinery. The dark knight nodded before placing his fingers on the ear-comm.

"Alfred, control of the satellites is yours." Batman spoke as he turned began walking towards the exit of the building, down the single green path of the lab. "When the satellites are fully ready, send out code Eclipse."

"Very well sir." Alfred spoke over the comms as more snarling could be heard from his side of the communication. Batman listened as Alfred hummed one of the old lullabies he sung before stopping. Batman looked back at the computer, watching as a red line shot out of the first satellite schematic and into the second before going through the third and fourth, slowly reaching for the watchtower. "It's done sir. But, do you think she'll actually get the di—tress......s-s-sig—n-a-l......I-I-I-I........."

"Alfred? Alfred come in." The vigilante spoke as the comm began to loose signal. Something wasn't right, his tech never faltered like this before. Something or someone was blocking his signal. The worst possibilities ran through Batman's head, had Brainiac learned of what he was doing? The vigilante tested this theory by switching comm channels, maybe Brainiac only isolated what Batman wanted to hear. "Diana, come in. Listen I'm at Lexcorp and—?"

Batman shut himself up as the exit sealed itself shut with the mechanical door. The lights of the room suddenly went out, leaving him in the dark. The vigilante slowly reached down to his utility belt, pulling out a batarang as the spikes on his gauntlets slowly opened up further, giving him a more lethal form of defense. He remained on guard before the computer came back to life, illuminating the room just a little.

The screen was pure black with a small, rough and sharp insignia of a question mark in the center of the screen. Static was over the screen before the computer shut down once more. Batman listened as the computer began to hum once more before coming back to life, revealing a single man standing in the center of a dark room. The man wore a light coat that was colored green with multiple question marks on the jacket with dark green outlines, looking as if a marker was taken to the article of clothing. The man himself was of short stature with no muscle whatsoever, pale like a vampire but had a greasy appearance to him. He had short black hair and green eyes with a pair of repaired goggles on his forehead. He wore a pair of mechanic gloves and beige cargo pants. Under his coat he wore a stained white tank top.

"W-W-well—WELL! Look who it is: The D-Dark—Dar—DORK KNIGHT!"