Ch 2

"Mind repeating that, kid?"

He didn't know how to answer the assassin on his roof. The man was armed to the teeth in a get up he's never seen before. The man slowly walked towards him, leaving his sniper rifle as the rain poured down on them. It was a cold night and the man across from him wore the thinnest clothes possible as a red light shined from his right eye.

"I told you before man...." He did his best to intimidate the armed man despite being unarmed. "Y-you have a price on your head! Come with me......a-and you won't be harmed okay?!"

"Your not going to hit me." The other man spoke as he tried intimidating him. It nearly worked, but he needed the money, so he wasn't going to back down. The armed man chuckled as he slowly walked forward, bringing his arms up to show him the mounted guns on his arms. "I can put seven bullets between you're eyes before you even know what happened."

He quickly flicked the safety off on his gun and fired a warning shot in front of him, inches from his foot. The assassin stopped, looking down at the point of impact before chuckling.

"You were able to sneak up on me kid.....I'll give you that much." Before he could question the assassin, he quickly pointed one of his arm mounts and fired a single bullet, knocking the gun out of his hands. He gasped, falling backwards and landing on his back. The assassin laughed and made his way over to him before crouching over him and pointing his arm mount at his face. The scared man began breathing rapidly, to scared to move as the red light shined down onto his face. "But sneaking only gets you so far.....say goodnight for good—hmm?"

The assassin hummed as something caught his attention. He looked down at the man's chest where a cracked pendant laid. He reached down, keeping his gun pointed at the scared man's head. The assassin opened the pendant and peeked inside. The assassin remained quiet as he turned the pendant towards the coward.

"She yours?"

It was a picture of the man and a small girl. Both were laying in a field of leaves, red and orange and laughing nonstop. The coward nodded his head slowly, making the assassin hum before he grinned again, looking down at the man.

"Well I'll be........"

....................................

"AH!"

Deadshot awoke with a gasp as he sat up. He looked around, noticing he was in a tight space of a train car. He looked around and spotted the others sitting in different areas, King Shark and Harley in front seat as the train drove through a dark tunnel. He reached behind his neck and rubbed the small wound where the bomb was injected. Before he could speak, Boomerang woke up with a painful yelp.