Ch 6

"Y'know Waller, if you wanted someone to kill the Justice league, why didn't you get that Red Hood fellow?"

Boomerang asked her over the comms as he finished dressing up in his gear. A simple blue shirt with grey pants and a huge brown jacket over him along with a blue toboggan on his head. On his right arm was a speed force gauntlet that would allow him to tap into the Flash's power, although it was weaker than the hero's speed. Waller had gotten her hands on it and Boomerang called dibs on the gauntlet. King shark emerged from beside him, wearing nothing but green combat pants and boots, showing off his upper chest to everyone. Deadshot walked out from behind his medical bed wearing a red jumpsuit with a thick black bullet proof vest on his chest and a white helmet with a single red scope on the right eye, his arm mounts repaired fully.

"Don't you think I would've done that if he was available?" Waller sighed as she stood at the security console in the main room of the hall of Justice

"Don't you think I would've done that if he was available?" Waller sighed as she stood at the security console in the main room of the hall of Justice. The security system was hooked up to the watchtower, a satellite that kept watch over the planet. Waller rubbed her eyes as she watched Deadshot adjust to the jet pack on his back. "Red Hood is difficult to find.....Deathstroke had disappeared along with Copperhead, and Scarecrow is still cowering in his cell after what Batman did to him."

"Heh, no Kiddin'." Boomerang chuckled at the last part, rubbing his nose as they waited for Harley. "Last time I saw him he was to scared to even sleep with the lights off, mumbling about a demon bat and all that shit."

The three men turned around as the door opened itself. Harley walked towards them, fresh makeup on her face as she wore a sleeveless shirt that stopped upon reaching her belt. She wore black tight shorts with a belt of bullets around her waist along with a pair of fishnets that made their way down into her knee high boots, the right one was red and the left was black.

(For Harley's boots, just think of the ones she wore in Arkham Asylum)

"What's up boys?!" Harley laughed as she came to a stop, her baseball bat sheathed on her back as she looked over the others. Their current outfits were the same ones they wore before they were caught and sent to Arkham. The three men stared at here in confusion before tilting their heads, Shark was mostly confused on how her outfit could count for armor. Waller sighed as Harley placed her hands on her hips. "Well......what's our mission boss lady? Just saying 'kill the justice league' isn't really much to go off of....."