chapter 6

"You condition deteriorates everyday hyung. What's wrong?" Seungmin asked worriedly." It's nothing Minnie. I just didn't get enough sleep because I was working on my assignments." Chan sighed and sat down beside Seungmin.

Seungmin just nodded and Chan slept on the table. Seungmin ran his hands through Chan's hair without even noticing it and Chan dozed off on the table.

"Hyung wake up. It's time for the dance class." Seungmin woke Chan up. Chan looked at the familiar class and saw that everyone was already packing their bags." Did I sleep the whole lesson?" Chan asked and Seungmin nodded.

Chan groaned as he stood up and took his stuff. Seungmin excused himself to go to the toilet leaving Chan to go to the studio alone. Everyone was so excited that the mixed scents were so overwhelming to him.

He closed the door and sat down in his usual spot while waiting for his group members. The first to arrive was Felix with his mate Jisung. The two chatted with Chan before Minho arrived.

"Hi everyone. I hope we're ready to recap on the choreo we did last lesson." Minho smiled and a bunch of whoos and yeahs and yays were heard. Minho looked at Chan and Chan looked down. Chan's soothing scent was very faint and Minho was worried.

"I'll do the choreo once again and leaders please step forward. This time we're doing it together. All of us." Minho said and the everyone stood into positions and Minho started the choreo.

The class marvelled at his dancing skills and even though it was for the second time, the leaders found themselves wowing again. Minho was simply ethereal. His body rolls obviously got all the students on a chokehold again.

The class did the dance again following Minho's instructions while he made corrections here and there. The class enjoyed practicing the choreography but Chan was zoning out a lot and sometimes he would just stop dancing while the class was dancing.

Wolfchan hadn't talked with him or to him at least. Chan was feeling guilty and he just wanted to apologize to Wolfchan and Minho. At the same time he also wanted to just hibernate and come back after a whooping ten years.

Minho looked at Chan throughout the whole lesson and Chan wasn't in synchrony with the class. He often used the wrong side and this would confuse Jisung who was behind him.

"Hyung are you fine?" Jisung tugged the hem of Chan's baggy t shirt." Yeah I'm fine why?" Chan offered a fake smile." First of all your smile is fake, secondly you're using the wrong foot and you're confusing me." Jisung said calmly.

"I'm sorry I'll try to focus." Chan sincerely apologized. Jisung interrupted with a hug and patted his back. Chan gave him a real smile this time and his eyes turned into little crescents.

"Are y'all having a moment without me?" Felix came and they hugged again." Okay okay don't stare at me like that you're welcome too." Chan said and Seungmin and Jeongin joined the group hug.

Minho looked at Chan with a smile and for the first time Chan gave him a smile.' He gave me a smile!' Leebit squealed." Was it written your name? No right? Then it was ours." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay since the mood is better why don't we continue with the practice?" He smiled at the group and they nodded. The practice went by more smoothly this time even though Chan zoned out here and there but it wasn't as bad as before.