chapter 44

"And done." Minho said as he finished setting up the room for Chan and the babies.  He was already in the second trimester of pregnancy, five months to be precise.

"Only four months to go and our little pups will be here." Minho said excitedly and Chan laughed as he rubbed his baby bump.

Minho sat down next to him and kissed his forehead as Chan rested his head on Minho's shoulder and placed Minho's hand on his belly." Our pups are saying hi." Chan looked at Minho.

Minho felt the the little ones' kick on his hand and he smiled." Hi babies. Please don't kick too much, you'll end up hurting mommy." Minho pouted and he felt another kick.

"Oh I knew you're clever pups. Thank you for agreeing with me. Or maybe you're just practicing taekwondo in there." Minho said and Chan laughed at his mate's thoughts.

"Minmin?" Chan called and Minho focused his attention back onto him." Aren't you nervous? We didn't have younger siblings and this is our first time being parents." He asked.

"I'm a bit nervous. But there's no need to worry. We can always ask for advice from mom or Seungmin. They know best because they've been down this path." Minho pecked Chan's lips.

"I wish I were as calm and collected as you are." Chan sighed." No honey. You're just fine and it's normal for you to worry. You've developed a stronger bond with the babies. Everything will piece itself together baby." Minho reassured Chan.

"Thank you Minho. For everything. For being my prince charming and my knight in dancing outfit. And I know that you'll be the best dad to our little ones." Chan said with tears in his eyes and quivering lips.

Minho snorted wondering how Chan managed to slip in a joke when he looked so emotional and his voice sounded so small. He wiped Chan's tears and kissed his nose.

"No thank you Chan. For accepting me and allowing me to take care of you and lead you. With you by my side, there's nothing I can't do and I know that our little ones are in safe hands. I love you so much my sweet sweet omega." Minho said and Chan smiled at him revealing his dimples.

"I will never ever get over your dimples." Minho smiled and poked Chan's cheek. Chan blushed and hid his head in the crook of Minho's neck." Minnie I'm hungry." Chan pouted." Hi hungry I'm Minho." He joked before going to the kitchen and bringing him some dinner which Chan had skipped a few hours ago.

"How about you eat and sleep hmm?" Chan nodded because in all honesty he had no choice. When Minho says hmm or yeah at the end of the sentence he was ordering and not asking. He made it sound like he had a choice when in actual reality he didn't.

Chan ate his dinner before Minho helped him to bed." Aren't you coming to bed Minmin?" Chan yawned." I have some matters to take care of so I'll sleep later. You focus on getting enough sleep yeah?" Chan nodded as he drifted off to sleep.

~
"Ugh I wanna quit work." Chan groaned and locked his phone." What's wrong? It's not like you're working now." Minho asked.

He came with a bowl full of fruits and some juice and gave them to Chan before sitting next to him. He put a cushion behind Chan's back so he could get more comfortable and wrapped his arm around the older's shoulder.

"Thank you." Chan said before sighing and showing Minho his phone which had messages from his boss asking him to go to the studio and help him out with something.