chapter 42

Chan decided to visit Minho at his workplace since he was finished for the day. He was pissed off as he'd been dealing with some shitty artists who thought they knew everything.

Dealing with such customers when he was two months pregnant was not something he would've loved on his bucket list but what could he do? He loved his job so much and he was slowly climbing the corporate ladder.

In the two months that he'd started working he'd always worked to the best of his ability and now he was starting to get worried. No one really appreciated pregnant people at work because they feel that they're now useless and he didn't want his hard work to be in vain.

He started Minho's car and headed to Minho's office. Believe it or not his pregnancy had gotten him more advantages than disadvantages. He had to admit that his hormones made him bully his mate a little bit but Minho was always happy to comply to his desires. That's why he was using Minho's car by the way.

He greeted the guards there and went straight to Minho's cabin after greeting the receptionist too. Apparently Minho was still in a meeting and he sat down on Minho's swivel chair as he twirled around.

"Baby, daddy's still in a meeting and I'm getting bored. And I bet you're starting to get hungry." Chan caressed his belly with a smile." I think I should call him and say my water broke. Obviously he'll come running to me. My sweet stupid alpha." Chan smiled.

"But you don't get to call daddy stupid. I'm the only one who calls him that. You'll call your mate that not mine. But if you're an alpha you're probably going to be sappy like your daddy." He said before the door got opened and someone barged in.

"Oh! Chanssi. What are you doing here?" Minho's secretary, Jia said with a fake smile. Chan hated the woman with his whole body, spirit and soul so he just side eyed her and waited for Minho.

Another reason why he called Minho stupid was that Minho couldn't see that the woman was after him. Probably because he had eyes for Chan only and Chan appreciated that a lot but sometimes he wanted to smack his mate for being so oblivious.

Behind those fake smiles were evil intentions and behind those red lips was venom waiting for his relationship. Well if Minho was so oblivious he was going to take matters into his own hands.

The said Minho arrived and smiled the moment he saw Chan." Hey baby. Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I would've already bought food for you." Minho kissed Chan on the forehead." Let's break up." Was all Chan said.

Minho's secretary looked pleased upon hearing those three words while Minho chuckled." What are you on about? Chan honey you have to take care of yourself and our pup and not endanger him by taking drugs." Minho said. Chan almost snorted but he knew it would ruin his plan so he just spotted a stoic face.

"If she's still your secretary in five minutes then it's over Minho. And I'm going away with our child." Chan managed to say before flashing a big grin to the secretary who looked astounded.

"My love really? Making such a big matter out of nothing. You should have told me to just replace her and I would've done so instead of threatening me with our child." Minho said and Chan clapped his hands happily.

"Uhm Jia. Please ask the HR to prepare your transfer letter. For now can you please step outside?" Minho said without really looking at her as he was focusing on his omega." But Min..." Jia whined.