Two

Isabelle Skyla Oliver

"He's already here?"

"Yes, your mother had made sure a DNA test had been done before her passing and that Roman was listed as her contact for the two of you, he had been contacted yesterday."

Theo blew out a breath, no doubt pushing his hair out of his face as he had done earlier, he hated being kept out of the loop and that's exactly what had happened. No one contacted him for anything anymore.

After years of being the one in charge this was going to be a massive change for him.

Mrs Fletcher led the way and the two of us followed a few steps behind.

"Are you nervous, Teddy?" I ask quietly, I for sure I have just found out about five more brothers. I thought one was for sure enough.

"Roman is nice, well he was the last time I remember but he's also like eleven years older than me so I don't remember him too much, I remember Jude and Noah much more than the other three."

I nod along taking in that information, that meant Roman was seventeen years older than I was, making him twenty-eight. That was old.

We went down the elevator of the hospital that was had spent last night in and many, many before that, down to the cafeteria. The food there wasn't the worst, it had been an improvement to the food we had to eat at the other hospital we had gone to when Theo broke his arm, that food was awful.

Normally I'm the one gripping Theo's hand whenever we go anywhere for fear of getting lost in a sea of people all taller than me but this time Theo was gripping my hand.

Mrs Fletcher leads us towards an older man who looks... just like me.

We had the same light brown wavy hair unlike Theo who had really dark brown hair, we had the same light green eyes unlike Theo who had amber eyes but this man, Roman didn't have as many freckles as my multitude of them but there were enough that it was noticeable.

Roman first catches sight of Theo, which isn't surprising given the fact I've hidden behind my older brother yet again. Flashes of emotions fly across his face, happiness, worry, relief and joy. Theo lets go of my hand as he steps towards Roman.

"Rome?" Theo whispers, so, so softly.

"Theo." Roman pulls Theo into the tightest hug I've ever seen anyone give Theo, well I've tried but I'm not as strong as the twenty-eight-year-old. Mrs Fletcher had stepped away to give us a bit of privacy so it was just me, standing awkwardly behind, swaying on my feet unsure what to do.

When the two of them release I see the slight well of tears in Theo's eyes before he blinks them away, the most he's cried in since Mum died.

"Uh, Rome this is Isabelle, my sister. I guess yours too."