Chapter 23

A kiss is lethal. It's a gateway drug to falling in love. Avoid at all costs.

The cure to abrupt and overwhelming headiness, Lisa discovered, was to have the same dose of deliriousness to give you clarity. Like dousing a Bloody Mary on your parched throat, a little of the hair of the dog that bit you.

Lisa will not fully remember how they got from the dance floor to the toilets. She would chalk it up to muscle memory; rushed intoxicated steps amidst a daze. She WILL remember her back slamming on the wall as the cubicle door closed haphazardly; the rustle of her shirt as they bunched up on Jennie's fingers; the way she ground up on her pants taunting, vodka breath against her whiskey-laden mouth.

"What exactly are you packing there, Manoban?"

Oh, how she will remember this vividly.

The blown irises didn't attempt to conceal the brunette's hunger. Her hands more so, one bunching Lisa's shirt tighter and pulling her closer, the other tracing her shirt with impatient fingers, running a path of treacherous heat slowly towards her abdomen, before cupping the hardness between her legs. Their breath stilted despite the obvious.

Suddenly Lisa understood how it felt to have a hardened dick straining her pants because arousal has never been this...agonizingly throbbing that every extension of her felt ablaze. She was an absolute firecracker taunted at the fuse.

"Something that's ready to ruin your life," Lisa hissed through gritted teeth, and Jennie shoved the blonde towards the wall again, taunting her harder.

"Oh, don't threaten me with a good time, Manoban."

Lisa gripped the woman's ass towards her. "Why don't you shut the fuck up, Ms Kim?"

Jennie bit Lisa's mouth in retaliation and pulled back only when the blood on her lip left her satisfied. Lisa had to stifle her surprised cry by grinding her jaw and only letting out a bitter hiss.

"Make me."

Lisa decided this was the fire that lit the fuse. Her body pushed against the girl hard on the wall across them, the dividers vibrating against their frames and carelessly disregarding the eavesdropping public. The blonde bit her exposed neck, the smell of the leather jacket and Chanel perfume caressing her nose as she tasted the night's sweat. As if she couldn't get headier her senses proved her wrong, flushed by an overwhelming feeling of greed and arousal and ache.

Ache. She finally found the word for the feeling hounding her the whole night like a tenacious shadow that kept looming. It was an ache that demanded to be filled, an ache in her chest that demanded to scream, and now, an ache in her belly that demanded to be acknowledged. If she had her head on straight she would have realised that this was very telling of what the future's bound for her, but right now, her whole body was thrumming for the solution it craved for.

The bite deepened as her hands slid up her thighs and found Jennie's underwear. A flimsy wet piece of lace , Lisa thought, and flimsy wet pieces of lace they became as she easily ripped them off. They were nothing against Jennie's wetness that was now nearly dripping on her thighs. She gripped the woman's waist and humped the wetness against the straining hard rubber inside her pants.