||Chapter 1||

Ink and Error certainly not Nightmare's friends. Yet, Nightmare only like Error and not Ink because.. Oh well he's an idiot. 

"Are you seriously looking for your dead brother? You should drop this case it's getting boring!" Said Ink as he rip off the missing poster. 

Yep, he's totally an idiot.

"Hey, I'm not an idiot!" 

See what I am saying? He broke the fourth wall again-

Meanwhile with Nightmare wondering why Ink is talking to himself. Error took a sip of his tea then say, 

"Don't mind him. He didn't took his pills yet." Said Error. Well at least he didn't break the fourth wall, finally some respect- "So you still looking for your brother? I thought you gave up after some imposter claimed to be him?" 

Nightmare sighed and say, "I didn't give up, I only make it clear that none of them are Dream." 

"Honestly, how did you know if that's not your brother?" Asked Error. 

"Well—" Nightmare was interrupted by Ink suddenly fell off from the window. "... I- oh my God keep your husband on leash will you..?"

"he chewed it." answered Error

"oh." 

Anyway Error and Nightmare decided to find Ink. While walking, they talked a few topic. It was nice. They found Ink wet as he fell into the pond in Nightmare's garden. 

Error had a good laugh for a moment-

"You should be more careful next time, Ink." Said Nightmare. "I'll have a servant to being you to a room so you can dry yourself"

"Thanks—"

Error shut Ink up and look at Nightmare. "Thank you for your kindness as usual, Nightmare but it's my job to make sure my husband is not sick. I'll see you tomorrow, goodbye." 

Then Error dragged Ink away.... 

"Well that was something." Killer came out from the bushes. "I was doing drugs and surprised when I saw Ink fell-" 

"... Oh my God Killer why the hell are you still doing drugs?!" Nightmare sighed out of disappointment. 

"Well jeez.. Sorry." Said Killer. "do you want it?"

"No-!" Nightmare slap the drugs off from Killer hand. "Stop doing drugs-" 

A little while later, everyone is having their lunch. Killer and Dust bickering as usual, Horror is enjoying his lunch normally with Blue. Yes apparently blue is apart of their team. Yes, this is not the bad guys but a nice versa of bad guys- the hot guys