||Chapter 2||

"oh dear, the pie got burnt...-" Dream said to himself. 

He was left alone in the tower for a few days now. He can't go anywhere because of the shackle  on his leg.

"..." Dream sighed and place the pie near the window so the birds could eat it. "Just where the hell is that demon...-" he wondered to himself.

He don't have any sharp item to break off the shackle. He don't know what to do expect for cleaning, cooking and talking to birds. He can't read after all, the demon didn't teach him how to.

He went back to the kitchen to make another pie, at least that's the only thing he know how to cook. Better than those rotten meats that the demon gave him. 

Meanwhile.... 

Cross is currently running away. He arrived in this world by mistake or someone accidentally put him there. 

Just a few days ago, his Frisk attacked him and left a red scar on his left cheek. When he opened his eyes again, he appeared in this foreign world. Earlier he found out about the existent of aus yet no one can help him to get back home. So he got mad and accidentally hurt someone...-

Now that's why he currently running away from the furious monsters. 

Cross ran out of breath, just as he going to run again. He stumbled across a hidden cave that were covered by yellow flowers. He didn't hesitate to hide in the cave. Just as he expected, the monsters didn't inspect the hidden cave.

He was about to leave until he smell chocolate pie. His stomach make a sound because he didn't eat anything for days now. 

"... I better be careful-." Cross whispered to himself. 

He follow the sweet aroma and found a tower. It remind him of a fairytale he once read. Now he's hoping there's no blonde with a pan. 

Cross summoned a gaster blaster and climb on it as it flew to the top. He found the pie but it was eaten by the birds. 

"Ugh...- just my luck-" Cross cursed himself.

"uhh hello?" Dream was in front of Cross all the time but it's just Cross too focused on the pie not realizing Dream was there. 

Cross yelped and almost fell from the gaster blaster- thank God Dream took him by his hand. Cross then observe Dream, just like in fairytale. Dream have long blonde hair- 

"Holy shit, am I in a fairytale?" Cross muttered to himself. 

"No you're not." Dream replied to Cross. He clearly heard what he said. "Who are you?"

"I- my name is Sans...? But since this is not my world, you can call me Cross." he introduced himself. "Are you like- a princess?"