ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Prologue

"Brother, tomorrow is my 6th birthday and your 10th birthday! Aren't you excited?" Dream happily beamed at Nightmare. 

"Yeah... Excited.-" Nightmare slightly frowned. "It's not like I get to celebrate it. The villagers only celebrate yours, not mine. They don't even like when I'm there." He said. 

Dream slightly feel guilty. Then he remembers he got a new book for Nightmare.

"Well, I got you a book! If you read it to me, I promise I curse every villagers who greet me tomorrow. Okay?" 

"pfft, curse? Don't make me laugh, what are you going to tell them?" Nightmare was caught off guard when Dream suggested it. 

Dream smiles proudly and say, 

"Since they believe me too much, I should tell them a couple of lies! Nothing harmful, maybe just lie that there's a hidden treasure in someone's house. It'll be funny to see their house get destroyed by others you know?" 

Nightmare is surprise by Dream silly idea... "Heh, well okay sounds fun. I'll read the book, you do your part tomorrow." He smiles.

Dream gives the book to Nightmare. The title of the book is 'Long lost brother'. 

"Hmm? That's a pretty interesting title.." Said Nightmare. 

"I know right? A beautiful lady was kind enough to read the title to me and gives it to me for free!" He smiles. "Now read it, I'm curious!"

Nightmare slightly chuckles as he pat Dream's head. "You seriously need to learn how to read next time."

So then, Nightmare turn a page out. It's clearly to him this story is fairytale.

"Ahem... Once upon a time, there was a little demon who love shining thing. Everyday she will be served with golden plate. She loves to showered herself with golds and eat gems for her dinner. The little demon live a luxurious life."

Nightmare suddenly was cut off by Dream as he say, "What? She bathed herself with golds? How's that even work??? Even eat gems? Brother, that demon is a lunatic!"

"Stay patience, Dream. I'm reading it." 

Nightmare sighed while Dream pouted. He turn another page, 

"One day, a little boy caught little demon attention. The little boy has golden quartz eyes and obsidian hair. He was too beautiful, perfect for little demon." 

Well now Nightmare hesitated to read it. Yet Dream puppy face make him weak- 

"...So on,  the little demon took the little boy far away from his family. She kept him imprison in a very tall tower, only for her to see his beauty. The little boy's family was devastated, they never heard from the little boy ever again." Nightmare feel bad for the little boy. "Oh wow, what kind of story is this...?"