BLOODLETTING

COMPOUND

Dove follows behind Marcel and other vampires into the courtyard

Marcel: You know, Elijah, I liked you better in that box. [He turns to Klaus] But Klaus, my sire, you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders. If your special lady friend is missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch. And, since I control all the witches in this town, I'll grant you one little locator spell. Dove's got a reason to want your friend Hayley found and don't worry, she's all geared up and ready to go.

Diego: Yeah don't remind me.

Marcel turns to leave them to their business

Klaus: [confused] Where are you going?

Marcel: I hate to cut this short, but the sun's coming up soon. My nightwalkers need to get inside, and I have got a city to run. I leave you to track down your lost sheep.

Elijah: Can you find her?

Dove: Of course I can.

They crowd around a table where Dove waves her hands over a map. As she casts the locator spell, a puddle of Klaus' blood traces across the map from their current location to where Hayley is being held in the Bayou

Dove: She's in the back country. Way up past Houma, deep in the Bayou.

Elijah: I don't suppose you could be more precise?

Klaus: What's the matter, Elijah? You're worried a bit of splashing about in the bog might ruin your expensive shoes?

Elijah: As a matter of fact, after my recent confinement, I could use a decent stroll through the countryside.

Dove: There are stories of exiled werewolves, encampments. If Hayley went out that far, chances are she went to find them.

Klaus: Clearly, she hopes to make the acquaintance of more like herself. I suppose our company wasn't good enough for her.

Dove: Oh shut up and go find her already

Klaus: No need to get angry, love.

Dove flicks her wrist sending him flying across the courtyard hitting the wall hard. Elijah snickers

Klaus: I like you. I have a feeling we're gonna be best friends.

Dove rolls her eyes and grabs her purse walking out of the courtyard

Elijah: I see it now

Klaus: See what?

Elijah: Why is she is Hayley and our sister's soulmate? She's got their personality.

Klaus: Oh bloody hell kill me now.

In the bar room, Josh is sitting at a table, drinking and watching a group of vampires play drinking games, when Dove approaches him

Dove: You could always join them, you know.

Josh: Uh, drinking games? It's not really my thing. It kind of reminds me of the jocks in my high school. We had a pretty high quota of what you'd call "douche-nozzles."

Dove: Bullies?

Josh: Yeah

Dove: I wonder what happened to those douches. I bet you'd tear them apart, right?

Josh: [nervous] Ah, yeah, totally. Ha probably go all vamp-ninja on them.

Dove: You're a funny guy. A real funny guy. I bet you were funnier when you were at the plantation Klaus is staying at.

Josh quickly gets up and goes to run away, but is blocked by several other vampires and Marcel, forcing him to turn back to Dove

Dove: Oh no no no, you're not going anywhere, Joshie.