LONG WAY BACK FROM HELL/LE GRAND GUIGNOL

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Dove is pacing back and forth biting her nails nervously, running her hand through her hair. Hayley walks into the room and wraps her arms around her pressing her lips to her cheek

Hayley: Worrying's not gonna make it better. Just take a breath and calm down, Suger.

Dove turns around looking down and yanks the piece of paper out of her hand

Dove: This is called a Devinette. It's old school. Kind of a riddle. Witches use them to teach their kids. Solve it, and it disappears.

Hayley: Why? What's the point?

Dove: To find Rebekah, we need to solve this riddle. The name next to Sabine... Annie La Fleur, she's the witch that was shunned from her coven just over a year ago. Never knew why,

Hayley smiles leaning their foreheads together, Dove closes her eyes and sighs worriedly. She feels Hayley press her lips to her forehead.

Dove: I love you, Hales

Hayley: I love you more, Sugar.

BACKROAD

Rebekah is leaning against her car at a crossroads when she looks up seeing a car approaching, the car stops and Dove gets out running and leaping into Rebekah's arms who spins her around placing her down and cups her face in her hands.

Dove: What are you gonna do?

Rebekah: He'll chase me to the ends of the earth and he'll find me. No one can hide forever, especially not from an angry Mikaelson.

Dove: Then we go through with my and Marcel's plan. There's only one way that we'll truly be able to hide from Klaus forever. Vina is our one shot

Rebekah: It's a suicide mission.

Dove: It's our only hope. We resurrect her, take her with us, and get out of town. Then, she can hide us from Klaus so he'll never find us.

Rebekah: We don't even know the right witch to kill to bring her back.

Dove: The three witches that brought the mighty Klaus Mikaelson to his knees. Do you want to run forever or do you want us to have a family?

Rebekah: The second one. Definitely the second one, my love.

Dove smiles grabbing her hand pulling her towards Rebekah's car and opens the back door, grabbing her by her shirt yanking her inside the backseat. Rebekah closes the door and Dove smashes their lips together, Rebekah reaches her hands up cupping her face.

Rebekah: Babygirl, I'm going to destroy you.

She pushes her down on the seat and grabs the helm of her shorts sliding them down her legs kicking them in the front then rips her white lace panties off

Rebekah: So wet for me.

She slides her fingers inside Dove's cunt making her throw her head back in pleasure.

Dove: Please!

Rebekah: Please what, baby?

Dove: Fuck me!

Rebekah thrusts her fingers inside her harshly, twirling her tongue sucking gently on the clit. Dove rolls her eyes to the back of her head and squirts her juices out all over Rebekah's face who happily licks her lips.

Rebekah: So sweet and delicious, my little princess.

Dove: I love you so much

Rebekah: I love you too, my love.

ST ANNE'S

Dove is sitting on the edge of the bed, caressing Davina's hair sweetly, tears in her eyes. Davina awakens and gasps jolting up. Dove tackles her throwing her arms around her in a bone crushing hug. Davina smiles inhaling her scent hugging her back.

Dove: You're back! You're here! I missed you so much

Davina: I'm here. You hear me? No one will ever hurt you, I promise, baby.

She presses her lips to the side of her head.