DANCE BACK FROM THE GRAVE

FRENCH QUARTER

Rebekah and Dove are walking through the quarter, Rebekah has her arm around Dove's shoulder

Rebekah: Who do you think convince Klaus to let Thierry out?

Dove: That was you, babe?

Rebekah: Guilty as charged, darling. Thierry despises him. I like that about Thierry. I also like that he used to date a witch, so he knows about French Quarter covens. Maybe he can lead me to whoever stole off with the Harvest magic.

Dove: I miss her so much

Rebekah stops and turns her to face her, she cups her face in her hands, brushing her hair out of her face and presses her lips to her forehead.

Rebekah: Whatever I do, remember I only do to keep you safe. Keep you alive.

Dove: Why?

Rebekah: I'm tired of being threatened and controlled by my tyrant brother. If you want to stop a bully, you need the power to stand up to them.

Dove: You're beginning to sound like Klaus, Bekah. I like the Rebekah who cuddles with me and reads me stories

Rebekah smiles, rubbing her thumbs across her cheeks. Dove gazes at her with a loving look.

Rebekah: It's his trick, darling. He lulls you into a false sense of camaraderie and kinship, and then he turns on you like a snake. I fall for it every time and wind up with a dagger in my chest for my trouble. No more.

Dove: Just don't piss him off, okay?

Rebekah: I won't. Now allow me to kiss you

Dove puckers her lips as Rebekah leans in touching their lips together in a gentle passionate kiss. Dove moans tangling her fingers in her hair while Rebekah trails her hands up her back.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Hayley walks into Davina and Dove's bedroom finding her blondie looking at Davina's drawings

Hayley: There you are, Sugar

Dove: Here I am

Hayley pulls down the strap of her dress and kisses her shoulder before moving beside her.

Hayley: Davina's drawings

Dove: I always wondering why she drew these.

Hayley notices one and picks it up; a drawing of Dove. She looks up at her mate with a loving look

Hayley: I like this. Captures those beautiful eyes of yours, baby.

Dove smiles shaking her head.

Dove: I was just thinking... we never figured out why she drew those pictures of Celeste. Anyway, I'm just killing time, now that I'm on vampire lock-down.

Hayley: Let Klaus and Elijah handle that crap, babe.

Dove: : I'm not worried. Just think it's kind of funny that it took some big, supernatural threat for you to even come into the same room as me.

Hayley moves back behind her wrapping her arms around her waist resting her chin on her shoulder

Hayley: I'm sorry. I was just giving you space to mourn.

Dove tilts her head over her shoulder and kisses her softly on the lips

Dove: I need you now more then ever, Hales. Promise me you will always be there for me?

Hayley: I promise, baby. I'm not going anywhere.

Dove: I love you

Hayley: I love you more, baby.

They share a loving passionate kiss with each other. Hayley cups her face sliding her tongue into her mouth. Dove moans as their tongues wrestles together passionately.

DOWNSTAIRS

Hayley and Elijah are in the courtyard. Hayley watches as Elijah tries to call Rebekah

Elijah: Rebekah is not answering her calls.

Hayley: You worried about whoever killed those daywalkers still being out there?

Elijah: Frankly, I'm worried that she had something to do with this. She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others.

Hayley notices Dove walking through the compound, she approaches her and grabs her arm spinning her around but gulps sending her a nervous smile

Dove: What now?

Hayley: Have you talked to Rebekah?

Elijah: Would you care to explain if you've talked to her recently?

Dove: She asked Thierry to keep an eye on some witch crap. He found something and when he showed her, some guy showed up. e desiccated her with his touch.

Elijah: Where was this, exactly?

Dove: The docks, warehouse 57. I'm coming with you

Elijah: No you are not, Dove. I will not anger my sister by putting her mate in danger

Dove: But---

Hayley: No, baby. You stay here and we'll go bring Rebekah back. Trust me

Dove nods her head

Dove: Okay.

Hayley kisses her gently on the forehead before leaving with Elijah.

FRENCH QUARTER

Dove turns down an alleyway storming towards Rebekah who looks at her

Rebekah: Darling, let me---

Dove grabs her shirt and pulls her closer smashing their lips together. Rebekah kisses her back speeding her shoving her against the wall, lifting her hand up sliding her hand up her skirt.

Dove pulls away and lifts her skirt over her head while Rebekah slings off her jacket as Dove rips her shirt down the middle slinging it away.

Rebekah smirks as she unclips her bra, Dove does the same with hers. Dove looks down seeing Rebekah is wearing a strap on

Dove: W-what?

Rebekah: Patience, my love. Let me pleasure you

She lifts her up in her arms, Dove wraps her legs around her waist as Rebekah aligns the strap with her pussy and shoves it inside. Dove gasps throwing her head back in pleasure. She bounces up and down while Rebekah cups her ass for leverage, bucking her hips forward thrusting in and out.

Rebekah: God, I can feel how tight you are.

Dove wails, eyes rolling back, babbling like an idiot. Rebekah blurs her his hips thrusting smacking at her mate's ass.

She pants heavily. Dove's juices dips down her legs as Rebekah places her down and spins her around. She spreads her legs and slams the strap back inside.

Dove: MORE!! MORE!! FUCK ME HARDER!!

Rebekah grips her hips tightly slamming hard inside her mate. Dove looks over her shoulder caressing her face as Rebekah nudges her nose at her face and licks her neck.

She raises her hand spanking her ass. Dove giggles jiggling her ass. Rebekah growls giving her another spanking. Dove's ass ripples making her arch her back.

She groans, rolling her eyes back as Rebekah grabs a handful of her hair tugging it hard making Dove moan. Rebekah bucks her hips forward slamming in and out.

Dove: Bekah, slow down!

Rebekah: Don't want to. God, so tight!

She pistons inside her, juice squirts down on the ground. Dove curls her toes

Dove: Ooh! Ahh! Fuck!

She drags her nails down the brick wall, Rebekah nuzzles her face into her neck, planting a tender kiss. Dove cries out in pleasure as juices drips down her legs. Rebekah slowly thrusts into her before pulling out and slaps the strap on top of her ass.

Dove weakly turns around, stroking her chin lovingly. Rebekah smiles at her with a loving look.

Rebekah: I love you, baby

Dove: I love you too.