What I'm Made Of

Last time on Spirit of a Hero and the Heart of a Saiyan: Rebirth, After aiding Spider-Man in a brutal battle against the villainous and psychotic symbiotic duo of Venom and Carnage, Yuno had hoped to return to his everyday life, but a sudden knock at the door from none other than Nick Fury himself has provided him the opportunity of a lifetime.

But is such an offer too good to be true? Will Yuno take his first steps towards the life of a hero and possibly something more?

Find out...NOW!

—————
Days had passed since Yuno's unexpected encounter with Nick Fury, and he now found himself within a high-tech yet seemingly barren S.H.I.E.L.D. facility. Spidey explained to him that the others who lived there were currently out on a mission, leaving Yuno alone to explore the entire complex and hopefully make himself as comfortable as possible. The place was very nice, though. An incredibly massive living area, a fancy kitchen filled to the brim with all sorts of food that Yuno wasted no time devouring half of, and quite possibly the most giant TV he had ever seen.

He even seemed to find the sleeping area of the complex, a hallway filled with rooms, each one labeled for whom he assumed was every member of the team.

Yuno: Let's see here...Nova, Iron Heart, Torunn? I think I said that right; I don't know who any of these people are.

As Yuno continued down the hall, he eventually came across a single room that didn't have a name on it.

Yuno: Huh, I guess this one must be mine.

He pushed open the door, revealing a pretty simple yet otherwise cozy-looking room. A small bed was pushed against the corner wall, a desk with a laptop and some books, a dresser, and a window that overlooked the entire city. Yuno walked in, tossing his bag onto the bed, and took a moment to appreciate it all.

Yuno: Not bad, not bad at all.

???: You can decorate it however you like after you're fully settled in.

Yuno quickly turned around, his brain frying as he recognized who it was, from her long, fiery red hair flowing behind her, her sleek black suit, and the distinct S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on her uniform.

Black Widow: So, you're the kid Spidey talked about

Black Widow: So, you're the kid Spidey talked about. I hope you're not as much trouble as you look.

Words and thoughts desperately tried to reach Yuno's mind and escape, his heart and nerves racing like never before. Not even the battle with Carnage and Venom had left him feeling this overwhelmed. Eventually, though, after what felt like minutes of stunned silence, Yuno's brain finally responded.

 Eventually, though, after what felt like minutes of stunned silence, Yuno's brain finally responded