My New Teammates Pt. 1

Last time on Spirit of a Hero and the Heart of a Saiyan: Rebirth. Yuno was formally introduced to his new team and family in the Young Avengers to...varying responses but nonetheless was welcomed with open arms.

Now, his new life within the complex has officially begun, but what exactly will that bring with it?

Find out...Now!

—————
It was the morning after Yuno had finally been introduced to the team, and they now watched in shock and awe as he went through wave after wave of training bots. Smoke filled the training room as Yuno seamlessly moved between the bots, unleashing barrages of Ki blasts and attacks, new and old.

Yuno: Destructo Disk!

The air crackled as Yuno summoned a razor-sharp energy disk, sending it slicing through a group of training bots

The air crackled as Yuno summoned a razor-sharp energy disk, sending it slicing through a group of training bots. The room filled with the hum of energy, punctuated by the sounds of mechanical parts falling to the ground.

Yuno: Kamehameha!

The brilliant blue beam erupted from Yuno's palms, engulfing the remaining training bots in its powerful force

The brilliant blue beam erupted from Yuno's palms, engulfing the remaining training bots in its powerful force. The blast surged forward, leaving a trail of devastation in its wake. The room shook as the force of the attack reverberated against the walls. The wave finally ended as the smoke cleared, and Yuno landed gracefully on the ground, taking a deep breath.

Sam: Man, talk about serious firepower.

Torunn: His strength is rather impressive...for a mortal.

The next wave quickly began as the training room reset, bringing in a new set of bots for a Yuno to face. They instantly opened fire on Yuno, and he casually held out his hand, catching every single shot, dropping them all to the floor before vanishing into the air and reappearing instantly, sending a powerful kick to the nearest bot, dismantling it with a single strike.