My First Mission

Last time on Spirit of a Hero and the Heart of a Saiyan: Rebirth, after an interesting experience with Viv and an intense sparring match with Torunn, Yuno has not fully integrated himself into his new lifestyle and life with his new family.

Now, he is ready to face whatever comes his way with his new friends by his side. Whatever that could be

Find out...NOW!

—————
Yuno was in the living room alongside the others while Widow and Spidey looked at the table. He was practically bouncing in excitement. After almost a full week of training and team meetings, it was finally time for his first real mission.

Widow: Alright, guys, listen up; this mission is a simple one. We've been getting reports of multiple break-ins within jewelry stores all across Lower Manhattan. You're all going to be patrolling the areas we assign you and seeing what you can find.

Miles: Oh well, that doesn't sound too bad.

Spidey: Based on the leftover security footage, every store that's been hit so far shows the exact same thing. An explosion goes off, leaving whoever's responsible to rush inside, only to never actually take anything.

Hearing that last part, Yuno tilted his head, confused.

Yuno: That's weird. Why wreck the place if you're not going to steal anything?

Widow: Because whoever's doing this isn't interested in the standard valuables; they're after something specific. Whatever that is, that's what you're all going to find out. Understood!?

All: Yes, ma'am!

Widow: Good, now get ready and gear up. You head out in 5.

At that moment, before anyone could even blink, Yuno rushed into his room and threw on his new custom Gi that Riri had made for him before stepping back out into the living room, where everyone smiled, seeing him.

Widow: Nice new duds, kid, looking sharp.

Spidey: Not bad at all, Yuno.

Miles: Yeah, looking fresh, bro.

Yuno beamed with pride at the compliments, adjusting his new Gi with a grin.

Yuno: Thanks! Riri did an awesome job with it.

After everyone was ready, Widow divided them into teams of two and gave them their locations. Unfortunately, though, seeing as the arrival of Yuno now made them all a team of nine instead of eight, he was left as the odd man out. Widow walked over to him, a stern and serious look in her eyes.

Widow: Yuno, even though you're by yourself on this one, that doesn't mean you can just go charging in on your own. Despite your strength, you're part of a team now, so if you see anything, you call the others. Got it?

Yuno: Got it!

Widow: Alright, everyone, move out!

Rebirth:

And just like that, they were gone. Kamala grabbed onto Sam's back, and the two flew off from the balcony with Torunn and Laura right behind them before splitting off. With Gwen swinging after her, Riri blasted off in her suit, and Viv grabbed onto Mile's arms, carrying him out herself. As for Yuno, he eyes the balcony and smiles wide.

Yuno: Oh man, I've always wanted to do this!

Widow: Do wha-

Before she could even finish, Yuno dashes toward the and leaps off, sending himself barreling toward the pavement down below. His heart was racing with excitement as he felt the wind rush against his face, the thrill of the free fall engulfing him.