✨4.My Saviour✨

Arohi was closing her eyes tightly and clenching Kabir's shirt out of fear. She was hundred percent sure that she was going to die today.She heard a gunshot. Tears were rolling down her eyes while accepting her death. She opened her eyes and saw white smoke all around. She couldn't see anything clearly. She heard gunshots one after another. There were approximately around 10-20 gunshots. Arohi was scared of this sound. She was feeling dizzy and she holds onto Kabir. She hugs him tightly, the gunshots weren't stopping. It was heard throughout the plane. Kabir was motionless, he neither hugged her back nor consoles her.Arohi got unconscious in his arms and he slowly made her sit on her seat. He stood from his seat and went near the terrorists who were lying dead on the floor. He removed his turban and looked at them.There was still white smoke all around the plane. Vikram was also in the plane. He came near Kabir with his gun and asked :"Boss, are you alright? "
Kabir:"Yes, but these men.....,they did a big crime by targeting these innocent people to find me. "
Vikram :"Our information was correct. Someone is conspiring against you, sir.It was a good idea to disguise yourself as Sardar, Sir. "
Kabir:"Find about these men. Whoever had send them must learn from their fate that no one can defeat Kabir Chauhan.Now, hide them and dispose once the plane reach Mumbai."
He runs his left hand through the hair looking at Arohi and placed his turban back on head. He sat besides her.He smiles looking at her:"You are looking good while you're asleep. Atleast your blabbering mouth is kept closed. "
Arohi was slowly moving to sides and she opened her eyes slowly. She saw Kabir was staring at her. She looked shocked at him.
Kabir:"Chorii, what happened? Everything is fine now!They didn't do anything to you. You're safe. "
Arohi slowly pulled his fake beard and removed his turban.She was shocked to see Kabir disguised as Sardar this whole time.
Arohi:"It was you all this time. You cheater!!Thief!!you disguised yourself as a sardar. Wait... Did you run out of money so soon? Don't say you spend your whole wealth on repairing that car's windshield and that's why you are sitting in economy seat in a plane? "
Kabir:"Your mindset is just like your height, shorty. I saved your life and instead of saying 'thank you', you are scolding me"
That's when Arohi remembered the whole scenario, how the terrorists attacked them and how she holds onto Kabir for help, how they pointed gun at them.
Arohi:"First of all, I am not shorty. I am 5'5".It's an average height for girls afterall.Did you look yourself at mirror? You are growing like Mount Everest and do you think you will get a girlfriend if you have this much height? "
Kabir:"Oyy madam!!Why are you calling me Mount Everest? From your words, It seems like I am 8 feet tall but your wrong.I'm 6'2" shorty. And there's a long queue of beautiful girls for me."
Arohi:"Whatever!!"She rolled her eyes and turns to another side. That's when she remembered gunshots.So, she turned to him and asked:"How did you save me from gunshot? What happened to those men? They aren't in sight anywhere"
Kabir :"I don't know. I only saw white smoke all around and after a while, everything was back to normal. You were so scared that you tore my sleeves. Look!!"
Kabir looked at his sleeve where Arohi was clenching to when she heard gunshots. Arohi was shocked to learn that she tore his sleeve out of fear.
Arohi:"I.. I.. I 'm extremely sorry. And thank you so much for being there for me. "
Arohi turned red due to embarrassment and she sits properly in her seat. Kabir was smiling at her actions. Kabir thinks 'This girl!!look at her, her face is like red tomato due to embarrassment. '
The plane had landed in Mumbai after a while. They parted their ways after landing. Neither did they say anything nor smiled at each other. It was like there was an awkward boundry between them. Kabir with Vikram get in their car and left the airport. Arohi gets into a cab and leaves for her house.
Arohi thinks 'After a long time, I'm back at my own place. Mumbai, city of dreams.... When will you fulfill my dreams? I wanted to make my family proud. This place had given me a lot of memories.... Both sweet and bitter... Now I'm back in Mumbai... This time, please bring someone or something to my life which/who can give me happiness.'

Arohi reached her home. She has a lovely family including her mother and two sisters.One of her sisters opened the door.
Priyanka:"Arohi di, how are you??how was Sweety di's wedding? "
Arohi:"It was awesome. Where is Tanya and mom? "
Priyanka:"They went to market. "
Arohi went to her room. She received a phone call from Sweety. She picks it up.
Arohi:"So, my bestfriend.... How was your first day after marriage?? "
Sweety:"It was good. Well, Aru, I called you to ask that did you get my present? "
Arohi:"Present??? "
Sweety:"Open your bag. I kept it inside "
Arohi opened her bag and saw a blue gift box.
Arohi:"Ohh, yes... There's a blue gift box here.. Let me open it"
Sweety:"Blue?? It is in blue color?? Don't open it"
Arohi:"Why?? You gave me not to open it??. "
Sweety:"No... Actually blue gift box is for Kabir. Your one is red in color. How did I make such a blunder?? Aru, do one thing.Can you give Kappu blue box and receives red box from him? "
Arohi:"Well, it's a gift. You leave it... "
Sweety:"No... It's really important to change the presents. You guys must receive correct presents. Please, aru, collect it from Kappu "
Arohi:"Ok fine,my drama queen. Give me his address "
Sweety:"I had sent his address via whatsapp. It's his company address."
Arohi:"But why did you send company address? "
Sweety:"I want you to go and collect that present now. It's a surprise for you but I can't control my excitement to see your reaction when you open it. "
Arohi:"Ok baba, i am going now itself"
Arohi disconnected the call and leaves for Kabir's company with his gift box.
Sweety in her home thinks 'Aru, I intentionally exchanged those gift boxes. I wanted both of you to end your fight and patch up. This is the perfect opportunity for it. '

Kabir and his black suit men were in a warehouse. Kabir was waiting for someone. He looks at Vikram and said:"Kabir Chauhan doesn't wait for anyone. Doesn't our so called new client didn't know it? uff... I hate people who doesn't do homework properly. Let's leave. "
Kabir puts his google on his eyes and stands to leave. At that time, a handsome man around 25 years old wearing a navy blue tuxedo came and greeted them.
"Did I make you wait for long, Mr. Kabir Chauhan?"
Kabir:"I'm sorry Mr. Raj Pratap. Your deal is cancelled. "
Raj:"But we didn't talk about it.!!Why did you cancel it? "
Kabir:"I don't owe you an explanation but since you are new. For your kind information, you are 2 min 32 seconds late and Kabir Chauhan doesn't like those who come late"
Raj:"I think you don't have a girlfriend or wife. "
Kabir:"Time is precious, man. "
Kabir was about to leave when Raj's voice interrupted him.
Raj:"I got a reason for being late Mr. Kabir Chauhan. Look at this!!"
Kabir turned to see what Raj was showing. He saw a big red ruby in Raj's hands.
Raj:"I did my homework very well before meeting you, Mr. Kabir Chauhan alias Lucifer of underworld. This is the same ruby which you were searching for 2 years. So, should I say the deal is on? "
Kabir:"Impressive.. Very Impressive... I like this student, Vikram. Bring the papers"
Vikram gave Kabir some papers.
Raj:"Why doing formalities in illegal business? "
Kabir:"Business is buisness everywhere. "
Kabir signed the paper and gave to Raj. He also signed the papers. Their deal was closed.
Raj:"So, Partners?? "
Kabir shaked his hand and said: "Partners"

Kabir and his men leaves from there. Now, in that warehouse, Raj and some of his men were only there.Raj started to laugh devilishly.He sits on the chair crossing his legs and said:"Mr. Kabir Chauhan so called Lucifer of underworld, it's time to strip off that title of yours. It looks like you didn't do your homework well, Kabir Chauhan. Don't worry, that ruby is real. No one can question your abilities,That's true. But countdown for your destruction had already began by Raj Pratap "