✨6.Do you want water, Mr. Chauhan?✨

Vikram and Kabir's grandma were talking about Arohi.Kabir's grandma loved Arohi when she heard about Arohi and Kabir's not so little fights.
Grandma:"Wow, Vikram... She is perfect for my Kappu.Brave and bold enough to handle my crazy Kappu. Do you have her photo? "
Vikram:"Yes, grandma. But don't tell Kabir about it. It was taken slyly"
Grandma:"I won't tell. "
Vikram showed a picture to Grandma. It was the picture in which Kabir was holding Arohi when they collided in their first meeting.
Grandma :"Wow, she is really beautiful just like you described. But I know my Kappu very well, he won't easily agree to marry anyone. "
Vikram:"Why worry when you Vikram is here? Grandma, she is Sweety's bestfriend. So it means"
Grandma:"Sweety can be their love cupid"
Vikram:"Yup"
Grandma:"Call her. "
Vikram called Sweety and Grandma snatched the phone from him.
Sweety:"What happened Vikram? Kappu is troubling you again?? "
Grandma:"It's not Vikram"
Sweety:"Grandma?? "
Grandma:"Yes. I want your help. "
Sweety:"Tell me, Grandma. Your Sweety is always at your service. "
Grandma:"Can you be Kabir and Arohi's cupid? "
Sweety:"What?? Cupid?? "
Grandma:"I heard from Vikram that you are their mutual friend."
Sweety:"Don't worry, Grandma. I will do something. "
Sweety and Grandma talked a lot. They were planning something big.They wanted to make Arohi and Kabir fall in love quickly as possible. But only we know that these two won't budge that easily.

Next day, Kabir was getting ready in a
Light brown shirt and black pants. He was wearing a rolex watch on his right hand and brown googles on his eyes. He was wearing his usual K chain around his neck.

Kabir:"I couldn't sleep yesterday night because of that girl

Kabir:"I couldn't sleep yesterday night because of that girl. I will teach her a lesson today. No one can be a free bird after insulting Kabir Chauhan. This girl had been flying happily for two days after messing with me. Ms. Arohi Sharma, be ready to face Kabir Chauhan's wrath. "
Kabir took Vikram with him and leaves his home.He asked Vikram to find more about Arohi.Vikram thought that Kabir was interested in her but the truth was he asked for her details just to punish her for her mistakes. On the other hand, Arohi was wearing floral anarkali suit with beautiful matching jhumkas.

 On the other hand, Arohi was wearing floral anarkali suit with beautiful matching jhumkas

Her mom asked her to buy some aluminium foil papers and boxes for their sweets. So, she leaves for market. Vikram and Kabir reached the colony street where Arohi was living.Vikram told Kabir about Arohi's family sweet shop.
Kabir:"Close that shop. I don't care what you do but close that shop for once and for all. "
Vikram was shocked to hear Kabir's words. He looked at him and asked:"Are you sure? "
Kabir:"Yes, I am hundred percent sure. Close that shop. No one will mess with Kabir Chauhan. You know the consequences of disobeying me, Vikram. Close that shop as soon as possible."
Vikram:"Yes, Sir. I will do it."
Kabir:"Then go and do it."
Vikram:"Now?? "
Kabir nodded and Vikram gets out of the car. While Kabir was driving his car further, he saw Arohi talking with some children.He stops his car and looks at her. She was talking with small children and buying them balloons. He gets out of his car and runs his fingers through his hair. He was looking at her. How can someone's smile be this enchanting... That one can lose his own senses infront of that smile. Kabir had never smiled or laughed like this. Frankly speaking,he had forgotten what is the meaning of happiness and how to smile when he was at the age of 10.An age when everyone laughs, plays and do some mischievous things, an age where everyone plays with fake gun toys, our Kabir was using real guns and doing illegal business at that age. He become mature when he was 10 years old. Since then, he started to see the world filled with people who betrays and tells lie.He doesn't trust anyone, for him trusting or loving someone means being weak and defeated. It is the sign of fragility. He started to believe that there is no love in this world and everything can be bought with money. Now, I am feeling sad for our Kabir, how much did this man had suffered during his childhood that he had even forgot to smile properly.

At that time, a child came and asked Arohi:"Di, can you buy this balloon?It's only 10 rupees. This heart shaped ballon can make you meet your soulmate. "
Arohi gave him money and said:"I don't know about my soulmate, munchkin but I can buy them for you "
She bought all the balloons from him. One of the balloon flew away from her hands and she ran to catch it. Kabir catches the balloon. Arohi came near him and said:"Sorry, sir. It's my balloon. Please, give it to me. "
Kabir handed over the balloon to her. At that time, she saw his face:"You?? Come on, why am i seeing you everywhere? "
Kabir :"Do you miss me, baby? "
Arohi:"What?? Baby??Just Shut up... I am not your girlfriend "
Kabir:"Seriously!!you think you will be my girlfriend. IN YOUR DREAMS GIRL!!You aren't my type so don't even dream about it. "
Arohi:"What are you doing here, Khadoos? "
Kabir:"Why? Can't I come here? I didn't know that this colony street belongs to Ms. Arohi Sharma. I didn't see your name on the road. Wait, is it written on this road.??"
Kabir looked down the road pretending to search for her name.
Kabir:"I didn't see your name. Where is it? Arohi... Arohi.. No, I didn't see it. "
Arohi was burning with anger. She thinks 'this man!!how dare he insults me like that? I will show him his true worth now'
Arohi :"I'm sorry Mr. Chauhan. It was my mistake not to greet newcomers in our colony. "
Kabir was feeling proud when he heard her apology.
Arohi:"Please let me compensate for my mistakes. "
She took him to a food stall. She looked at the vendor and said:"Bhaiyya, give me the usual. "
The vendor started to prepare her plate.Kabir looked at the stall and said:"I don't eat spicy food. It's ok. We will do something else to compensate for your mistakes. "
Arohi:"What?? Are you afraid?? Are you scared that you can't handle spicy food and ask for water like small kids? Shame on you Mr. Chauhan.You can't even handle some spicy food?? I didn't know world's famous billionaire was afraid to eat spicy food. Even small kids are better than you!!"
Kabir:"No, I will eat it. "
Kabir snatched the plate from the vendor and started to eat. It was cut mango pieces mixed with salt, some chilly powder, oil and crushed Bhut jolokia peeper (hottest pepper). When Kabir eat the first piece, he couldn't control the spiciness.He put his tongue out and began to sweat.
Arohi smiled at him and asked innocently :"Do you want water, Mr. Chauhan? "
Kabir nodded no and continued eating the whole plate. His face had become red color due to spiciness. Smoke were coming out of his nose and ears. His eyes were filled with tears and they were completely red. He started to wind his tongue in hope to reduce the spice level. The vendor said :"Arohi, leave that poor man alone.He is new to this. Look at him,He can't handle it. You give him water"
Arohi :"No uncle, he came to our colony and insulted me. How can I leave him alone?. "
But Arohi feels sad while watching his struggles. So, she decided to give him water. She passed him a water bottle. He snatched it from her and drinks like a mad man who was thirsty for last 100 years.Arohi was laughing at his actions.
Arohi:"Now don't mess with me ever again, Mr. Mount Everest. Arohi Sharma is not a girl you think. She will straighten you hunched back in a minute"
Arohi flipped her hair and tries to leave from there. Kabir holds her hand.
Arohi:"What are you doing? "
He was sweating profusely and he collapsed infront of her.
Arohi:"Hey!!what happened?? Oh no... Did I do it too much? Was he allergic to spice or anything?? No.. No... What will I do now? I will take him to my home and call doctor there. "
Arohi asked the vendor to help her and both of them took Kabir to her house. Arohi rings the bell and Tanya opened the door. She was shocked to see her sister holding a man. Arohi took Kabir inside and laid him on the couch with the help of the vendor.
Vendor:"Arohi, don't include me in all your mess. Let me live my life peacefully. "
He leaves from there. Her mom and two sisters surrounded her and were glaring at her.
Arohi looked down and said:"Don't look at me like that, I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't know he was allergic to spicy food. "
Mom:"I will call Dr. Smitha. She will handle his case"
Tanya:"Aru di, yesterday we talked about your wedding and you took it seriously. He is really a handsome man. Just looking like a daredevil. Aru di, is he a badboy or something? Obviously he will, otherwise why would you feed him our colony's most spiciest mango pickle? "
Priyanka:"Shut up, Tanya. Aru di, look at him, he is sweating and shivering too. His body is covered with rashes. What will we do? "
Mom:"I will bring lemonade. It may soothe his hot mouth. You remove his shirt. Let the air enters his body. "
Her mom went to kitchen to make lemonade.
Arohi:"Priyanka, bring me a bowl of water and cloth. He had got high fever too. "
Arohi slowly removed his shirt exposing his bare chest. Tanya was looking at his body:"Wow Aru di, if you don't like him I will marry him. He is too hot to handle. Wow, look at those abs, those biceps... Wow, I fall in love with his body... "
Arohi:"Shut up, Tanya.. Now it is not a time to joke around. "
Priyanka brought a bowl of water and cloth. Arohi dipped the cloth in water and dried it. She puts that cloth on his head.
Arohi:"Tanya, can you do it? I will call Dr.Smitha once again to know where she had reached. "
Tanya:"I am delighted to do the honour. Afterall I'm getting a golden opportunity touch this handsome man."
Arohi :"Wait... I don't trust you... Priyanka, you do it. She will stare at his body than treating him. "
When Arohi was about to leave, Kabir holds her hands. She turned back and saw Kabir was slowly opening his eyes:"Don't.... Leave... Me... Please... Be.. With... Me... I... Want.. You... To.. Be.. With me.... "

______________________________________
So how's the update? When i was writing this chapter,that mango pickle scene had correctly hit my heart's soft spot. God!!How did Kabir managed to eat it afterall!!I think Arohi went a bit extreme this time, don't you guys think so?? Anyway it's her life, her rules.🤷‍♀️ Keep supporting me by commenting, voting and following for the next update♥️