✨8.I am on Arohi's team, Kappu ✨

Hey Lovelies👋First of all, thank you everyone for showering your love and support on "Her Mafia Husband". I am personally thanking all of you who had supported me through voting and following. Here, I present you Chapter 8 of "Her Mafia Husband". Read and Enjoy
______________________________________

Kabir wore his shirt and puts his K chain around his neck. He puts his goggles on eyes and leaves from Arohi's room. Her Mom stopped him and said:"Son, where are you going?Did you get well? "
Kabir:"I don't stay in these places for long. It's a small house.I am getting suffocated here.I am leaving. Bye!"
Arohi:"This small house is my life. Don't show your arrogance in my home. Maybe there is a tree growing in your house which is full of money. But here, we earn each and every penny through hardwork. We knew the value of hardwork, sweat and tears not you, Mr. Kabir Chauhan.You thinks money can buy everything in this world. Then, you're wrong. Money can't buy everything. "
Kabir turns to her, "Arohi... Arohi.. Arohi... You're wrong. People like you... Middle class... Poor.. If I show you a bundle of money, you will forget everything. "
Arohi points her fingers at him:"Mr. Kabir Chauhan, watch your tongue. Your stupid money can't buy neither me nor my self respect. "
Kabir:"Let's see.. Well, I will be waiting for you tomorrow at 5 pm. If you have guts, then come there and complete your punishment. "
Kabir leaves from there. Arohi was boiling with anger. Arohi:"This Mount Everest, he didn't learn his lesson. I must do something tomorrow to humiliate him. This time, I will do it infront of his employees."

When Kabir was sitting in his car, Sweety called him. He picked her call.
Sweety:"I will speak. You just hear what I tell you to do.... Kappu, I am coming to Mumbai tomorrow. "
Kabir:"What?? Tomorrow?? "
Sweety:"I told you not to speak"
Kabir thinks 'No, if she comes tomorrow, I can't complete my revenge on Arohi. '
Sweety:"I heard a lot of things about you from Arohi. I heard you are treating her badly and I won't tolerate this, Kappu. I am coming there to teach you a good lesson."
She ends the call. Kabir drives the car to his house. He thinks while driving:"No.... If Sweety comes tomorrow, she will not allow me to punish Arohi. I must do something to make Sweety busy , that way I can close this Arohi's chapter for once and all. After tomorrow, we won't cross our paths ever again. "

Kabir reached his home. His grandmother was sitting on the couch and knitting a small woolen sweater. She saw Kabir coming inside the house. She stood from the couch and showed the sweater she had knitted.
Grandmother :"Look Kappu, how's this sweater? "
Kabir:"It's really beautiful, girlfriend!!"
Grandmother :"Ofcourse, it will be. It was knitted by the grandmother of Kabir Chauhan. I hope this sweater will suit him. "
Kabir:"Whom? "
Grandma:"Silly!!My grandchild alias your child"
Kabir:"Not again, Granny!!"
His grandmother showed her phone to him.
Grandmother:"I choose a girl for you. She is just perfect for you. "
Kabir saw Arohi's photo in the phone. He was shocked to know that his grandmother had selected the girl he hates as his wife.
Kabir:"No, Granny... Not her... I won't marry her. "
Grandmother :"If you won't marry her, then I will kill myself. "
Kabir:"What?? "
His grandmother went to the kitchen and took kerosene can. She poured kerosene from the can all over her body. She took a matchstick from the matchbox.
Grandmother :"If you don't marry her, I will die here, at this instant. "
Kabir thinks 'God!!Why did you give me this crazy grandmother? In my next life, send her as my grandmother with less craziness and more wiser.'
Kabir snatched the matchbox from her hands and said:"Fine, girlfriend. I will marry that girl. Please don't do these kind of things again. I have only you as my family. "
Grandmother :"Really? You will marry her?? "
Kabir:"Yes, but our marriage will only take place with her consent "
Grandmother:"there's nothing to worry about it. I will make sure that she will agree to this marriage"
Kabir:"Now, clean yourself and Good night"
His Grandmother went to her room to clean herself. Kabir looks at the phone she left behind and saw Arohi's smiling photo. Kabir:"Ms. Arohi Sharma, I will make sure you say no when Granny asks you to marry me. It's Kabir Chauhan's promise to you. You will be the last girl that I would get married to".Kabir went to his room.