✨19.Charity Gala✨

Arohi was busy arranging things in her sweet shop. More and more people were coming to buy sweets from her store. Arohi was scared that after the raid, it would be difficult to bring business back to normal. But, nothing of that sort happened. Her customers were really happy to know that their favourite sweet shop is back in action. Tanya had gone to talk to the bank authorities about her student loan. Priyanka took all their gold jewelries and went to the jewelry showroom to sell them. Their mother had gone to the bank to withdraw whatever money she had saved for Arohi's wedding. The family were so stressed to arrange money because they knew the consequence of messing with the loan sharks.

Raj was having a meeting with his seniors. The senior officer angrily closed the file on which they were discussing, "Look, Raj!!There isn't any use of this. I had warned you once. Now, I am warning you again. Don't go behind him. We don't have enough evidence. We are just wasting our time."
Raj stands up from his seat,"No Sir!!He is a criminal and he needs to get his punishment. Those who had lost their lives due to him should get justice. "
Senior officer's eyes soften a bit,"Raj, I am supporting you in this mission because you are a honest and brave police officer. We are on this case for the past 3 years and we didn't get any evidence against him. The people he killed, they aren't also good people. They are the most wanted criminals. "

Raj sighs,"But Sir!!Whatever they are, they are humans and this Kabir Chauhan doesn't have any right to kill people. He isn't any God or judge to decide other people's longevity. Give me some more time. I'll expose this man's true colors to the world. "

Senior officer:"You are saying this for the last three years!!"

Raj:"This time, it is different. I will expose him. I had befriended him. I am going to trap him in his own game. "
Raj shows Arohi's photographs to his senior officer, "And this girl will also help me in my mission. Kabir's heart is in her hands and I will make sure that her heart is in my hands. She will trust me enough to expose this man and I know her, she won't support a man like him, who kills people because of his anger issues."
Senior officer looks at Arohi's photos, "If she can expose him, then go ahead!!But this time if you can't, then forget about this mission."

Kabir was busy working on his laptop in the cabin.Vikram comes there, "Kabir Sir!!I had cleared your evening schedule. We can stick to the plan."
Kabir nods his head, "Good job!!Now Let's go back to our old business. This time... There is no more distractions."

It was about 4 in the evening.Arohi receives a message from Raj. She reads the message, "I had send the dress for today's event. Be ready in it. I'll be there at 6pm. Bye!!"
Arohi decides to close the shop and goes back to her home. She closed the shop and walks towards her home. When she reached her home, she saw a delivery boy infront of her house.He gave her the parcel packet and leaves from there. Arohi took the packet inside and opens it. She finds a black dress in the packet and also a note along with it. She reads the note, "I don't know whether you will like this dress or not. But I am sure that you are going to look the most beautiful woman in the party wearing this dress. Black is the dress code for today's party. See you at 6 pm..Raj."

Arohi goes to her room and changed into the black dress. She was wearing black tassel earrings and red crimson lipstick on her lips. The dress was looking really beautiful on her. It was floor length dress with full net sleeves. She applied a light makeup on her face.

 She applied a light makeup on her face