✨18.Join me for a Date?? ✨

Arohi was unable to forgive Kabir for his actions. She believed that Kabir had a golden heart within him but now the trust that she had on Kabir is completely shattered. She was still sitting on the edge of the road and crying while thinking why she trusted Kabir so much. A car stopped infront of her and a man comes out of the car holding an umbrella. He holds the umbrella over her. Arohi looks up to see the man, "Raj!!??"
Raj extends his hand forward and helps Arohi to stand up from the ground.
Raj looks at her with concern,"You're completely drenched. Come on,I'll drop you home"

He guided her towards his car and made her sit in the passenger seat. He was wearing a black leather jacket over a white T-shirt and black jeans. He removed his jacket and gave it to Arohi, "Here, wear it. Otherwise you'll catch a cold."
He also gave her a towel to dry her hair. Arohi thanks him for his generosity. Raj's facial expressions  changed , "Here we go again!!What did I told you?? No sorry and thank you in friendship!We're friends!!Now I am getting the feeling that you're treating me like an outsider."
Arohi was drying her hair with the towel,"No..It's not like that. "
Raj gets into the car and starts driving.
Raj looks at Arohi,"So, what happened?? Why were you sitting at the edge of the road and crying ? "
Arohi averts her gaze and looks outside through the window,"I.. That "
Raj holds her hand,"Come on, you can tell me anything "
Arohi nods at him,"Kabir....I can't forget him. I don't know why. "
While focusing on his driving,Raj asks her,"Do you love him? "
Arohi shakes her head, "No... I don't love him. It's just that I had trusted him. He had betrayed my trust. It hurts when someone you trust betrays you."
Raj :"I understand... It really hurts "
Arohi looks out through the window,"Am I that bad that he stooped so low to disgrace me? "

Raj smiles at her,"No, it's just that you're too good and naive. You were an easy prey for him to hunt. That's it!!You're not responsible for whatever happened. It's the problem of people like him. "
Arohi looks at him, "What do you mean by 'people like him'?"

Raj sighs,"We can't destroy these people without having proper evidence. "
Arohi looks at him,"Why shall we destroy them? Isn't it good that law asks for evidence and in that way an innocent won't be blamed. "
Raj looks at her smiling bitterly, "Arohi, you're so innocent... But this world isn't!!Do you know? I am receiving about 50-70 cases daily in my police station.And in most cases, the culprit destroys the evidence and escapes with clean  chit....And Arohi, I had tried to check on your case. I couldn't collect any evidence against Mr. Chauhan. He's so clever that there is no evidence against him. "

Arohi's smile fades away. Raj looks at her, "Hey, hey,don't worry!!The restriction on your sweet shop is removed. You can open it from tomorrow onwards."
Arohi's eyes  lit up, "What?? But how?? How did you manage to do it?"
Raj winks at her,"I got help from some of your fans"
Arohi gazes at him with shock, "What?? "

Raj speaks casually while looking at the road,"I approached some of your sweet shop fans and asked them to give their honest reviews to food security department. Their statements made FS officers to lift the ban on your shop. "
Arohi smiles at him happily, "Thank you... Thank you so much!!"

Raj:"That's what friends are for.To help eachother in need.So,how long should we drive to reach your home?"
Arohi looks at the road,"It's only a bit more. Here, take a right turn. We will be there within 10 minutes."

Kabir was in his penthouse. He heard a voice and walks towards its source. Kabir was shocked to see the person standing infront of him, "You??"
There was a woman who was wearing a golden silk saree with stunning luxurious jewelries. A violet velvet dupatta was styled on her other shoulder. She calls out to him, "Kabir!!Kabir!!Come to me!"

Kabir walks towards her. The woman extends her hands to hug him. Kabir hugged her, "Mom!!You're here!!I miss you a lot Mom... Why did you leave me alone??Where did you go while leaving me here all alone"
That woman smiled at him, "Kabir, sometimes the one who resides in heaven have other plans. He will call your loved ones soon."
Kabir pulls away  and angrily turns away from her,"Mom!!I hate him.. Why did he take you away from me??Was I really that bad when I was a child that he took you away from me?? Then I think, now he is happy to know that I had become the worst human being because of him. "
His mom silenced him, "No my son, Everyone is equal for him.. Whether you are rich or poor, good or bad, irrespective of your color, creed, religion and status, He loves everyone in this world equally. You aren't bad, my boy. You are the biggest gift for me from Him. But what did you done to yourself over these years?? You had killed a lot of people mercilessly. You destroyed a lot of lives. Why?? My son, why did you do this??"