✨21.Stuck in a room✨

Kabir had just finished his call with Vikram. When he was about to leave the room, he felt someone's presence in the room. So, he turns to take a look around the room. He saw Arohi lying unconscious on the floor. He goes near her. Arohi was murmuring, "Help me.. Help.. I can't do this.. It hurts.. I.. I..Ka.. bir.. Save"
Kabir was confused of her behaviour because until a few minutes before she was perfectly health and now she is even struggling to open her eyes. Arohi was sweating and also shivering at the same time. She was feeling suffocated within her.She can't even breathe properly.It was like she is having a painful death within her.Her whole body was pale and lips were greyish blue color.When Kabir touched Arohi, her body was as cold as ice. Kabir lifts her from the floor and made her lie on the bed. He decides to go out and ask Harinder to call a doctor. When he tries to open the door, it was closed, "Who locked this damn door?? Helloo!!Is anyone out there?? Open it!!I SAID OPEN IT!!!!"

Kabir realized that whatever he does now is useless and he took his phone to call Vikram. But he couldn't reach Vikram. He tried many times to reach Vikram but all in vain, "What?? I had talked to him a few minutes ago. What happened?? There is no network here... What is going on??"
Kabir was confused. On one hand, Arohi is dead cold and struggling and on the other hand, the room is locked, his phone is out of range. Aktar was standing near the door thinking, "Mission Accomplished. He can't come out of the room without being part of our plan. His phone won't work due to this mobile jammer and the room won't be opened unless I decides to do so. No one is going to come to this part of the mansion and this door will only be opened by me tomorrow morning."He leaves from there.

Kabir was walking to and fro thinking what should he do now. Arohi was murmuring in a weak sound,"Help... Save me... I.. It hurts a lot.. I.Please... Save me.."
When he heard Arohi, he goes near her. He touched her body again and finds out that her body is still cold. He looks at her, "I know you will be angry at me after learning this but this is the only way to save you now."
Kabir unbuttons his shirt and removes it. He gets on the bed and laid next to her. He brings Arohi closer to him and embraced her tightly.He looks at her unconscious face, "What all am I doing for you? You are the first girl to whom I doing all this. You are the first girl who wakened the dead emotions in me."
Arohi's hands were on his chiseled body and his hands were on her waist and shoulder to bring her more closer to him. Arohi was feeling a little relieved to get his body heat but it wasn't enough for her to win the battle that she was fighting within her.

It was early morning and Arohi was slowly opening her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she feels her hands were on someone's body. What she sees first was a chiseled male body. She looks up to see this man's face. She was shocked to learn it was Kabir who was lying next to her.She was also shocked to see their position. His hands on her body hugging her tightly and her hands on his body. She was trying to remember what happened yesterday. She thinks, 'What?? Did we sleep together yesterday? I can't remember anything!!Wait, did he took advantage of me?? '

She quickly took her hands off from his body. Kabir woke up and opens his eyes. His morning began with her angry face and glaring eyes. Arohi glares at him, "What did you do?? Why are you hugging me like this? And did we share a bed yesterday? What happened yesterday? Why can't I remember anything?You are pervert and you're proving it everytime we meet."
Arohi tries to get out of the bed but Kabir pulled her on top of him and holds her by her waist, "Ohh!!Really?? Am I pervert to you?? Madam, if you try to think properly... You will remember that you were shivering and asking for my help yesterday night. Kabir, Kabir, Save me.. Help me.. Don't you remember it?I did a favour on you by sleeping with you last night.You owe me this.I gave you my body heat to survive. Or else you will be cold dead today."

Arohi tries to move out of his grasp, "I don't believe your fabricated story. You are a great actor, aren't you? Last time too, you did this to me. Now, I am not going to believe your fabricated lies.I.. I"
Arohi was about to say something but she falls unconscious on him. Kabir made her lie on the bed, "Now, stop your drama. I had removed my hands from your body. Wake up... Open your eyes!!"
But there wasn't any responses from her. Infact her body was getting paler and her lips was getting a blue color.Kabir taps her cheeks but she isn't giving him any response.Kabir quickly rushes to the door. He was gathering his full strength to break open the door. He pulled the handle but the door was already open. It wasn't locked. Kabir didn't waste any time to think why was the door locked yesterday and open in the morning. He lifted Arohi in his arms and rushes out of the room. The haveli was silent and there wasn't any hustle -bustle like yesterday night. Luckily, the main door was open. The servants were busy doing their respective works and the masters of the haveli were deep in sleep. It was only seven o' clock in the morning. Kabir rushed towards his car carrying Arohi in his arms. He placed Arohi in passenger seat and drives the car to the hospital.