🥀⛓️FIRST APPOINTMENT-2⛓️🥀

Skipping ahead to an hour later...

YN's pov:

The first session went surprisingly well. Mr. Kim was polite and understanding, and I didn't even realize when an hour passed.

Finally, he called my mom back into the room. She entered, bombarding him with a ton of questions.

"Doctor, how was it? Is my child okay? Or is she in depression? Please tell if I have to give any medicine or stuff to her..." my mom anxiously inquired.

Mr. Kim assured her, "Calm down, calm down. She is fine. I would like to talk with you in private. Miss Yn, can you please step out for a bit?"

I sighed and left the room.

End of YN's pov.

Now in private, Mr. Kim addressed YN's mom, "Okay, so, ma'am, first of all, yes, she is in depression."

"What...!?" her mom exclaimed, visibly distressed.

"Calm down, ma'am. There is nothing to worry about much. She is in the early stage, and it can be cured easily. No need for any medicine or stuff,"
Mr. Kim reassured.

"I'll recommend you to come to me twice a week, or even once will do. From our conversation today, I felt like she has a very bubbly, chill, kind, and easily trusting personality. But that breakup is changing her upside down.
She is still like that deep down, but she stopped showing it because that breakup has made it almost impossible for her to trust someone again. So, I'll recommend you to let her be on her own. On my side, I'll try my best. Just don't give her much stress or so."

YN's mom nodded, understanding the situation. "Okay, I understand."

Mr. Kim concluded, "Yes, ma'am, you can go now. Have a nice day ahead."

"Thank you so much," YN's mom expressed her gratitude.

"My pleasure," Mr. Kim replied, offering reassurance to a concerned mother.

And with that, my mom emerged from his cabin, finding me patiently seated in the waiting area.

"What did that doctor say?" I inquired.

"Nothing, child. He mentioned that he would like to have some more sessions with you. He couldn't understand you properly," my mom explained.

"No way. I'm not going again. He's stupid. And why does he want to understand me? We aren't getting married or something," I retorted.

"Come on, YN, it's for your own good," my mom urged.

"Aish, no, Mom," I protested.

"Okay, stop this. We should get going. We'll talk about this later," my mom decided.

We both exited the therapy center, reached the car, and quickly settled into our seats.

As usual, silence enveloped the car. My mom attempted conversation, asking me questions, but my responses were limited to yes, no, or a nonchalant hmm.

After some time, we reached our house. I hurriedly went inside, reached my room, locked the door, and, as usual, sat on the bed, contemplating my seemingly meaningless and frustrating life.

YN's Mom's Perspective:

As YN retreated to her room, I seized the opportunity to call her dad and brief him on the situation. Discussing it outside the house was essential because inside yn may overhear the conversation and be stressed out. Her father advised me to somehow convince YN to continue the therapy sessions. It seemed like a challenging task ahead. PHEW! That's gonna be a tough job for sure...

To be continued...♡