⛓️🥀⛓️OPPA..⛓️🥀⛓️

-------------------------

TIME SKIP TO EVENING~

--------------------------

Yn's heart fluttered with excitement as she dialed her mom's number, eager to catch up and share the latest news.

After a few rings, her mom picked up, her warm voice filling the line.

"Hi, Mom! How are you?" Yn exclaimed, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

"Hello, sweetheart! I'm doing well, How about you? How's everything going?" her mom replied, her tone filled with warmth and excitement.

Yn launched into a lively recounting of her day, sharing the excitement of meeting Mr. Kim and their unexpected conversation.

"And guess what, Mom? Mr. Kim told me he might be my psychology teacher at university! Can you believe it?"

Her mom's laughter rang through the phone. "Wow, that's incredible news, Yn! You must be thrilled. Mr. Kim sounds like a wonderful person."

"He really is, Mom." Yn agreed, a smile spreading across her face.
"I feel lucky to have him as my roommate and potentially my teacher."

As the conversation continued, Yn's mom shared some exciting news of her own.
"Yn, I have something to tell you. Your older brother, Yoongi, will be coming back from abroad this weekend. He will finally be home after all these years."

Yn's heart overwhelmed with excitement at the mention of her brother.

"Yoongi oppa is coming back? That's amazing news, Mom! I can't believe he'll finally be home. It's been so long since we've seen him."

Her mom's voice softened with emotion.
"Yes, it has been a while. We've missed him dearly, but I'm so proud of all that he's accomplished. I know he'll be thrilled to see you too, Yn."

Tears of joy welled up in Yn's eyes as she thought about reuniting with her brother after so many years apart.

"I can't wait to see him, Mom. Thank you for telling me. I can't wait for this weekend to come soon enough."

As they continued to chat, Yn felt a sense of warmth and love envelop her, grateful for the connection she shared with her mom.

----------------------------

Mr. Kim's POV:

----------------------------

I don't know what is wrong with me nowadays, I have always been a self centred, quiet, and nonchalant person.

I had never really opened up to someone this much.

I always try so hard keep my demeanor calm when I'm with the patients because that's necessary but I've never really been that much of a talkative and expressive person other than that.

Yn has truly casted a spell on my heart. My heart beats rapidly whenever I'm talking to her, her warm smile make my heart flutter.

She is doing something to me...

And somehow I'm liking whatever she's doing to me.

Is that normal?

Do I like her?

Have I fallen in love with her?

No..no..no..!! This can't be!! I cannot fall in love with her!!

I cannot fall in love with my patient, roommate and most importantly

ONE OF MY STUDENT!!

------------------------------------

To be continued...⛓️🥀⛓️