🥀⛓️~ROOMMATE?~⛓️🥀

In a surprising turn of events, YN found out that her roommate was none other than Mr. Kim, her therapist from the past.

Initially, neither of them recognized each other, but soon it clicked, and a sense of disbelief lingered in the room.

Contrary to the understanding and warmth YN experienced during therapy, Mr Kim appeared completely distant and serious.

The room felt heavy with an unspoken tension, and the once comforting familiarity turned into an uncomfortable silence.

As the hours passed, YN's excitement faded, replaced by boredom and confusion.

The lively conversations she had anticipated with her roommate were replaced by an awkward atmosphere.

Mr Kim seemed to have built a wall around himself, making it challenging for YN to connect with him.

The first day unfolded with a mix of emotions - confusion, disappointment, and a lingering curiosity about Mr. Kim's changed demeanor.

Little did YN know that their journey as roommates held the promise of unraveling untold stories and unexplored depths, shaping a complex and intriguing chapter in her university life.

The echoes of the past and the challenges of the present set the stage for a unique and unexpected bond between YN and Mr Kim.

-------------------------

As YN eagerly awaited the start of university in just two days, she decided to spend her remaining free time wisely.

Planning to gather essential supplies, she reached out to her bestfriend Jennie, hoping to make the most of the last moments of their freedom.

Jennie, having formed a close bond with her roommate, was pleased with her growing friendship with her new roommate.

However, plans took an unexpected turn when Jennie explained that she had prior commitments with her unwell roommate, who needed a visit to the doctor.

Disappointed by the sudden change in the plan, Yn had another plan.

YN decided to redirect her invitation to Mr. Kim, who seemed engrossed in his own world.

Playfully challenging him, YN, with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, reached Mr. Kim's room and slightly knocked.

With a plain and formal "yes,come in!" From the other side Yn turned the door knob and made her way in.

"Yes,what is it? You need anything?"
He said formally.

Yn felt her heart clench with his cold and formal demeanor but she didn't understood why was that happening with her. It's not like they are related or something. He was just her doctor. Nothing else. NOTHING ELSE!

"Um... Mr. Kim," she began tentatively, choosing her words carefully. "My university is starting soon, and I need to gather some essentials. Since I'm new here, I was wondering if you could come with me?"

She held her breath, hoping for a positive response from her roommate, despite the lingering awkwardness between them.

"Certainly, Yn," Mr. Kim replied, his tone remaining formal yet polite.
"I appreciate your invitation, but I'm afraid I won't be able to accompany you. I have some prior commitments that I must attend to."

Yn's heart sank at his response but instead of disappointment she felt a rising frustration.

She had enough of all this! 1st her bestfriend declined her offer and now  he is 1st of all  treating her in the coldest or we could say the formalest way possible and 2nd of all he declined her offer.

Was she asking too much to ask for?

So being frustrated as hell she blurted out something she was surely gonna regret in the future.

"YAH! MR. KIM, GO WITH ME OTHERWISE I'LL KISS YOU!!"

|To be continued....|

⛓️🥀⛓️