🥀⛓️YES OR NO?⛓️🥀

---------------------------

"YAH! MR. KIM GO WITH ME, OR ELSE I'LL KISS YOU!! "

"W-WHAT!!??" Mr. Kim said in shock with his eyes widened.

And with that Yn mentally slapped herself and immediately regretted the words that she just blurred out.

"I- I'm sorry Mr. Kim.. I didn't meant in that way! I'm sorry..I- it's just I was in a bad mood so I just said that without thinking twice.. I'm really sorry if I made u uncomfortable.. and I apologize for disturbing you."
Yn said and she turned back to leave his room mentally facepalming herself for acting this stupid and for making herself embarrassed infront of him.

As she was about to leave the room,

Mr. Kim cleared his his throat and said in a voice barely audible:

"Wait, YN!"

Yn pauses her steps and she turned back to face him.

"Yes, Mr Kim?" 

After a moment of hesitation, Mr. Kim's took a deep breathe, his expression softened, and he said something YN would never believe that it's real:

"Alright, Yn. I can accompany you. Let's go get your essentials for university."

Yn couldn't hide her shock,as her eyes widened.

Mr. Kim slightly chuckled seeing her reaction.

Soon her shock was replaced by a genuine smile spreading across her face.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim! I really appreciate it."

-----------------------------

Together, they ventured out into the bustling streets, navigating through the unfamiliar cityscape as they hunted for the necessities Yn would need for her new chapter at university.

Despite the initial awkwardness, their outing soon turned into an enjoyable experience as they shared stories, laughed at inside jokes, and bonded over their shared memories.

As they returned home, laden with bags filled with everything Yn needed, she couldn't help but feel grateful for Mr. Kim's company.

Though their relationship had evolved over time, their shared history and mutual respect remained unchanged.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Kim," Yn said sincerely, as they entered their apartment, her arms full of shopping bags. "I really appreciate you taking the time to come with me today. It meant a lot."

Mr. Kim nodded, a small genuine smile playing on his lips. "You're welcome, Yn. I'm glad I could help. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to ask."

Yn returned his smile, feeling a sense of warmth and gratitude wash over her.

"I won't forget that. Thanks again."
Yn said being immensely satisfied with him.

With a grateful nod, she began unpacking her purchases, being happy that she now had a supportive roommate by her side.

Can that be start of a brand new relationship between both of them??

------------------------------------

To be continued...

⛓️🥀⛓️