⛓️FRIGHTFULNESS⛓️

--------------------------

As Yn and Mr. Kim settled back into their apartment, the atmosphere outside shifted dramatically.
The once serene sky darkened, clouds swirling overhead.
The air crackled with electricity as the distant rumble of thunder echoed through the streets.

Yn glanced out the window, her eyes widening at the sudden change in weather.

"it looks like a storm's rolling in"
she said, her voice tinged with concern and fear.

As the first drops of rain began to patter against the windowpane, Yn felt a shiver run down her spine.

The sound of thunder grew louder, the flashes of lightning illuminating the darkened sky in brief bursts of light.

Tears started rolling down Yn's cheek as she trembled with fear.

Since she was a child, Yn had been terrified of thunderstorms. The booming thunder and flashing lightning would send her into a panic, her entire body trembling with fear.

No matter how hard she tried to shake off her phobia, it persisted, casting a shadow over her whenever dark clouds gathered in the sky.

Even as an adult, the sound of thunder would reduce her to a trembling mess, seeking shelter and comfort from anyone willing to offer it.

But now she had to face her biggest fear all alone.

Yn attempted to sleep, but the fear of thunder made it impossible.

The booming thunder and flashes of lightning filled her with an overwhelming sense of dread, her heart pounding in her chest with each deafening roar.

Each rumble of thunder caused her to jolt awake, trembling with anxiety.

She tried to calm herself, but the storm outside only intensified her unease.

As she lay in bed, her mind racing, she realized she couldn't face the night alone. That's when she made the decision to seek comfort from Mr. Kim.

-----------------------------

Unable to bear the terror alone, Yn mustered the courage to seek shelter in Mr. Kim's room.

With trembling hands, she knocked softly on his door, her voice barely above a whisper as she called out, "M-Mr. Kim?... "

Moments later, the door opened, revealing Mr. Kim standing in the soft glow of his bedside lamp.

His expression softened at the sight of a trembling Yn, with shock and concern in his eyes as he let her in.

"Y-Yn.. what is wrong??"

"Mr. kim.. Can... can I sleep in your room tonight? I'm... I'm scared of the thunder."

Mr. Kim let out a breath he did not know he was holding and sighed in relief.

"Of course, Yn." he said gently, reaching out to offer her a reassurance that she is completely safe.

"You're always welcome here." He said comforting her.

Yn was still trembling continuously.

Mr. Kim took YN's both hands in his and he started rubbing them to bring her some relief.

He got ahold of Yn's shoulders and he looked into her eyes and said softly.

"Yn, you can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch. Will that be alright with you?"

She hesitated before speaking:

"Mr. Kim it's alright, I don't want to trouble you even more I would just sleep on the couch. You can sleep on the bed."

"But Yn-"

"I will be alright Mr. Kim."
Yn reassured him.

"Alright Yn, as you wish"

----------------------------

To be continued...
⛓️🥀⛓️