Chapter 8

This is going to have the same trigger warnings as all the other chapters, so I think I'm going to stop putting them in! I still have a horrid migraine, also I don't think I mentioned this before but English isn't my first language, so I'm really sorry if I make mistakes!

•|• katuski P.O.V •|•

I wake up and the nerd is still sleeping, the weekend is sadly over. I shook him gently to wake him up, not completely sure if he was having a nightmare or if he was fine, I was not going to chance it.

"Deku come on, you have to wake up." He opens his eyes and slowly sits up. He rubs his eyes and yawns, I'll give it to him, it is 6:15. I chuckle to myself and throw the blankets off which land on deku, covering his face.

He shoots me a glare which I find absolutely hilarious. I burst out laughing and falling to my knees trying to catch my breath. I feel something light hit my head and I spin my head around to see that the nerd actually had the sheer audacity to throw a pillow at me.

I fake a gasp and throw the pillow back at him which only causes him to throw a cat plush at me. I come closer to the bed and hit him with the pillow while he starts beating me up with the pillow.

I get in my head too much and pin him to the bed. He stops laughing or fighting and has a look of fear in his eyes. I look at him and realize what I have done. I quickly take my hands off of his wrists and pull him into a hug

"I'm sorry, deku. I wasn't thinking. You know I wouldn't ever do anything like that to you, right?" He nods and pulls away from the hug.

"I know i-it was just a mistake! I-i also know you wouldn't do s-something like that." He gets up out of bed and grabs his uniform before heading into the bathroom to get changed. And I do the same.

∆|•° izukus P.O.V °•|∆
I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I look in the mirror and see a skeleton staring back at me. I look pale from not having enough sunlight. I have really bad and deep eye bags.my wrists have scars and cut on them plus you can see my ribcage. My thighs have a gap the shape of a square from not eating and my hair is matted. I look absolutely terrifying.

I know it's not there but I feel a hand on the back of my neck. I hop in the shower and scrub my body, but it still feels dirty. I grab more soap and scrub my body again. I still feel his touch and I feel my dad as well. I grab more soap and wash my body again. I wash my body about 7 times total before my chest starts to bleed slightly. The feelings are gone. I step out of the shower and turn off the running water. I grab my uniform and put it on. I grab my bag and sit on the couch. '6:45'. Kacchan steps out of the bathroom and sits next to me

"What the fuck? What happened?" I shoot him a confused look then look down and see red on my chest. "Shit, it's nothing, I'm fine it's just a little blood!" He looks at me as if he had seen a ghost.
" Deku what the actual fuck happened to you!"
"I'm fine! I swear!"
"Fine, but we're going to bandage you up when we get back!"

Today was a half day, meaning we only had 3 hours of school today. We get up and start our walk to school. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence. We were the first ones there.

" Hey, midoriya. This lesson is going to be a bit of a triggering lesson for you, if you need it, or want to leave feel free to, okay?" I nod and take my seat. This time around the door in case I do need to leave this lesson. I see Kacchan sit down next to me which makes me smile, kirishima sits down next to Kacchan and on the other side of me Iida and uraraka are seated.