Chapter eleven

Same old t.w and same old shpeel. Slay everyday y'all 💪😘🫰

- AIZAWA P.O.V-

After I finish my lesson I sit down while I wait for the two students to make their way over.

"So, care to tell us why you were one hour and 20 minutes late? You're not in trouble. Did something happen or....?" I stretch out the final syllable. I ponder over the signs until I see a tear drop down Midoriya's face. I motion for him to sit down, seeing as this will be a long discussion. This poor kid just cannot catch a break, and one he desperately needs.

"I-i left a l-little e-early and..." He paused and tried to collect himself. Everything only happened about four days ago, I was definitely a little iffy about them showing up today, them being bakugou and midoriya, of course.

"I r-ran into him and h-he-he came up to me and he was talking a-about recognizing me from s-somewhere, and I started freaking o-out and he put a-a q-quirk suppression band o-on my wrist a-and dragged me into th-the same a-alleyway and he-he did it again." As he said the last word he burst into tears, whatever collection of himself that he once had had now completely disappeared, fading into a desperate yet silent cry of despair. I get up from my seat and kneel in front of the sobbing teenager in front of me.

"What if we reported it?" He shot his head up from his hands and looked at me like a said the most unhinged quote I've seen. He looks around as if he was searching for something.

He nodded. I smile at him.

"Do you want a hug?" I ask before a crying teenager launches himself at me and let's out choked sobs and screams into my shirt. I rub comforting circles on his back while bakugou wipes the tears from his own eyes before meeting mine. He shoots me a look and I shoot the same one back. We both have empathy and anger coated with worry in our eyes. He steps forward and hugs the crying boy from behind.

One week till the dorms go out, and one week till I call this kid mine. (author here, yes ik that I changed the time thingy a bit but if I don't the story will, like, never progress.)I have no idea how he'll react to the dorms going out for a little bit. It's only about a month and a half but it still seems like a touchy subject. He doesn't have a panic attack but his sobs are enough to fill the atmosphere.

"I-I swear, I s-said no! P-please believe m-me!" He pleaded with us. I look at Bakugou around the same time he glances at me. We both share a look of worry. Whether he said no or not, what happened still sounds like rape.

"Of course we believe you, but even if you didn't that still sounds like rape." I say in a tone of complete worry. He tensed up with the word rape. But he was quick to relax soon after. He looked up at me with teary eyes.

"T-thanks." His voice sounded small. It cracked from sobbing and screaming all day. This kid just can't catch a break. It all happened four fucking days ago and it happens again.

I was livid. I was furious that someone could do that to a kid, but that anger was soon replaced with sadness.

The kid pulled away from me. He didn't seem like his head was on straight. I wanted to give him another hug but he didn't seem open to that.

" If you need anything, and I mean anything, tell me. " He nodded and wiped the remains of his tears. As they attempt to walk out I stop bakugou by grabbing on his shoulder. I bring both of them to a halt as I look at my student directly in the eyes to help him grasp the importance of my words.