Chapter 15

Hey! Sorry that there has been like literally no progress in the story. IT WILL HAPPEN I PROMISEEEEE. Listen, everything only happened about 8 days ago in this story timeline. Soooooo yeah. 😘✌️

                             -Bakugou's P.O.V-
I walk to school, deku falling behind as he catches up with his friends. Shitty hair comes up to me and starts asking about the homework and shit. How the fuck should I know number four? I sigh and ignore his dumb ass fucking questions. I enter the building and plop down in my seat. I cross my arms as the rest of the seats fill in. Except one, my worries fill my brain as izuku only runs more and more late. I tap my foot. Eventually after five minutes, I lean over and tap pink cheeks on the shoulder.

"Hey, where the fuck is deku?" She looks up at me completely stunned. I roll my eyes at her.

"Oh uhm I actually don't know, ask Iida, he was with him last." I scoff and lean back into my seat. The old man walks into the room. He looks back, at me, and back again. His face is dripped in the same confusion mine is. My anxiety doesn't ease when he's still not in the classroom after twenty minutes go by. Twenty five minutes. I see him walk into class. He sits next to me. Glad I chose to sit in the back today.

"Hey, where have you fucking been?" He starts crying. I hug him which brings attention to some people. I couldn't care less, at the moment I'm more worried about deku.

"What happened?" My voice is practically a whisper. He hears it and tries to collect himself only for him to lose it again. He's gotten some stares and I just glare at them. Eventually I get the old man's attention. I see him hurry to finish the lesson in order to get his ass back here. When work time starts two extras have a fucking question. Around this time deku starts breathing faster and a lot more shallower. I mentally curse the kids out. Then of course four eyes and dunce face come up to me, asking if Deku's okay. I actually don't mind someone worried about deku. I tell them he is alright, just going through a tough time these past few days. They leave soon after. By the time the old man makes his way over here Deku's having a panic attack. It's not a bad one, still a panic attack.

"What happened?"
"I don't know." I respond pretty quickly to his questions.

"H-he pulled m-me a-aside and c-called the jai-ail." He breaks off into tears. I know me and the old man are planning murder right now.

"It's okay kiddo, we got you. Tell us five things you can see." He kneels next to us. Izuku looks around the room.

"People, c-chair, t-tables, p-pencils, a-and papers." I smile as his sobs fade into tears.

"Can you name four things you hear?"he focuses on the sounds in the room.

"Y-yelling, talking, p-pounding, a-and laughing." His breathing slows. His fists unclench.

"You're doing great, kid. Three things you feel."
He thinks for a minute before his breathing picks up again. It picks up fast and we can't get him to hear us. Eventually he passes out on us.

"You stay here, I'll get him to recovery girl." Even though I would much prefer me going with him and being there, I understand why. I nod and he takes deku off of me.

                           -Aizawa's P.O.V-
I pick the kid up. I earn a ton of stares from my students, not one person hasn't noticed. I don't think midoriya is going to appreciate this. As soon as I drop him off I go to All Might's office. I bang on the door. I don't fucking care if I get fired, or anything else. He opens the door with a smug smile on his face. I budge my way through and into his office. He gives me a look of confusion and I frankly couldn't care less.

"So, what the actual fuck make you think it's a good fucking idea to call someone's abuser, from fucking jail and then proceed to leave the phone for them to say anything? WHAT THE FUCK YAGI?" He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.