Chapter 9

A/N, just got back from school and had 2 tests today 😭 T.W is all the same. It's written in P.O.V and this is a bakudeku ship. This chapter is going to be mostly a conversation between the topics of what happened in izukus past.

#~|• Katuskis P.O.V •|~#

Aizawa tapes the bandage onto a part of deku skin that isn't butchered, making Dekus breath hitch
"He's just putting on bandages, you're alright." He grips my hand harder as the old man has to bandage his chest, me and aizawa exchange Knowing glances at each other.

Once he's finished and gets his shirt back he quickly puts it on and buttons it up.

"S-sorry for the troubles, shouldn't Y-you guys be in the c-classroom?"

"Iidas in charge, I'm not going back, I'm going to take you to our dorms and stay with you so you don't hurt yourself and aizawa finished the lesson it was just filler time."

As I stated, he nodded. He stopped crying and he seemed fine but he was without emotions. He was numb.

"C'mon let's go." He stood up and followed me to the dorms with his head down the whole way.
I unlocked the door and stepped inside while he followed. It was sorta scary seeing him on complete autopilot.

"Whatcha want to eat? I was thinking maybe ramen or soba, maybe we could go pick up ingredients for katsudon!" I give him a warm smile to maybe crack that mask if his.

"I'm not very hungry, thank you though. I'm going into my room now if you need me." I shook my head and he gave me a look of confusion.

"You aren't going in there alone, if thats what you meant."
"I just want to do my homework for today."
"We didn't get homework for today"
"I still have some from a few days ago I'm going to try and finish that."
"You turned that in, I saw you turn it in."
"Look, I just wanted some alone time"
"You lost that privilege, now you're stuck with me for the rest of the week."

He gives me a look of defeat and I sigh. I have to bring it up, I'm supposed to, but I don't know how to.

"Deku where did you get the pocket knife earlier. Were you lying to me?" Where did he get it if I was pretty much with him the entire time? Did he get it from a friend? Or maybe he found it in a trash can or on the floor? I highly doubt that however I can't figure it out.

"I-i found it." He looked away but he still had no emotion. He knew what I was asking and he wouldn't tell me properly. I was getting angry and I couldn't keep it at bay, it showed on my face and came out through my tone as well

"Where did you fucking find it?"
Nothing
Radio silence

"WHERE DID YOU FIND IT? DON'T YOU WANT TO GET BETTER? I'M TRYING TO HELP AND YOU'RE NOT RESPONSIVE TO IT! DO YOU WANT TO GET FUCKING BETTER OR NOT!?"

And now it's his turn to boil with rage.

"I HAVE WANTED TO GET BETTER SINCE I WAS TWELVE! THREE WHOLE FUCKING YEARS OF WANTING TO GET BETTER! SO I SLIPPED UP? BIG FUCKING DEAL ! MAYBE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME ON THE FLOOR COVERED IN BLOOD BEFORE BUT I HAVE! I KNOW WHAT TO DO! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE'S HELP!"

"YOU DIDN'T ASK BUT YOU SURE AS HELL SHOWED US YOU NEEDED IT! YOU MAY NOT HAVE ASKED BUT YOU STILL CLUNG TO ME LIKE A KOALA! GOD, YOU MAY NOT HAVE ASKED BUT I KNOW YOU WANT MY HELP! LET US FUCKING HELP YOU, WE CARE ABOUT YOU LET ME IN, GOD DAMN IT! YOU BARELY EVEN TOLD ME WHAT YOUR DAD DID!"