01: Abandoned

Lol. I just think Verosika would text in abbreviations and text talk.

Verosika Mayday: Popstar. Popular. Any negative comment or insult towards her was flung right back. Not this one apparently.

Where the fuck is he? My brain snarled, tapping my sharp heels on the cement. I was waiting for Fizzarolli, of course. 

We had met after Blitzo dumped me, and I had been picked up for a show at Mammon's place. We talked about our mutual hate of him, and other life stuff, and pretty soon we were getting along like childhood friends. 

After he was picked up by Asmodeus, (Who I shipped with him from the very beginning) we agreed to meet more often; outside a place I often preformed at. 

Enough backstory shit. Where the FUCK is he?! 

I fired of a rapid text: Fizz, I've been waiting for 30 mins. You know how I get when I don't have enough Beelzejuice. I hesitated, and then added onto it: R U OK? You seemed tense last time I saw u... or are you busy proving to your fans that you are SO dating Ozzie? I smirked. That would get him to respond. 

Can't make it. Hey, make a demon spew alcohol from his nose for me!

I blinked once. Twice. He'd never done this before. Rage boiled in my blood. What. The fuck. Make a demon spew alcohol? That was his thing! And now he didn't even care enough that I did it for him! I crushed the drink cup in my hand, sending hot pink liquid running down my hand. 

Vortex appeared from my left side. What, you thought I would leave home without a bodyguard? "Hey Verosika? Calm down. He's probably just busy!" 

I attacked the wall beside me, while Vortex stared skeptically beside me. I collapsed to the ground. 

"You done yet?" He asked, holding out a hand to help me up. 

I grabbed it. 

"Beelzebub's hosting another party at her place if you wanna go." 

All I did was shake my head. 

Vortex sighed. "All right. I'm here if you want someone to speak to."

He walked me back to my apartment, then left for his. Probably to get ready for that shitty party with his shitty girlfriend. 

I winced. Trash talking Blitzo was one thing, but Vortex? He was the only person she knew that would listen to her problems, and genuinely listen.

Fizzarolli was great and all, but as you can imagine, it was pretty hard for a clown to not make a joke or two throughout the conversation to try to cheer you up.

I rested my head on the counter. 

This is fine. You'll see him soon. 

*Cough* kidnap episode *Cough* Fizz friends with Blitzo *Cough* I'll update story every day *Cough*