Four

"We drove over to Sigma Chi in Niki's car. Cars lined the street of the house. Students were all over the yard, in the house, and street.Niki looked at me once more before opening the door to the house."

Once the door was open my lungs were filled with the stale stench of cigarette smoke, cheap and expensive alcohol, and a bit of weed. My eyes watered holding back the coughs trying to escape my lungs from the cloud of smoke that consumed me and Niki. The group of theatre majors smoking next to the door shot my glances that had me questioning why I was here in the first place. I turned to Niki and tried to yell over the rap music that was blaring. "Is this what all frat parties are like??"
"Pretty much" she said with a bit a of grimace at the end. I nodded my head looking around and realising I stuck out like a sore thumb. All the girls here had on dresses that hem's came up to their ass checks and necklines defying gravity that a nip slip wasn't occurring.
Niki turned to me and said, "Lets make a lap around and see if we should stay" I nodded and followed her lead.

Everyone had some type of drink in their hand and about mid way through mine and Nikis lap around the house a guy reeking in beer and vodka through his arm around me and was trying to get me to drink whatever had mixed in the red plastic cup in his hand. My eyes were panicking searching Niki's face for help. She grabbed my arm and pushed the guy away mumbling something to the creep about me being married. I didn't question her because I wanted to be as far away from him as possible. As our lap was ending Niki spotted her boyfriend Ashton and he grabbed her arm and took her off to God knows where. I mentally kicked myself for thinking I'd have her by my side all night long.
I found a couch to sit on and watch my classmates crash their partially sweaty bodies together as the shitty music played. Parties like this didn't exist in my home town and even if they did I was always so consumed with cheer I wouldn't have gone anyway.
Sometime in between me wishing Niki would come back so I would have a ride back to my dorm and contemplating how long of a walk it would be back to the dorms in heels, the drunk creep showed up again this time he sat closer than I was comfortable with next to me on the couch. I tried to act like I just didn't see him or I was out of my mind high in something, but I've never experienced that and hoping he was too drunk to notice my faking.
When he rested his hand on the inside of my thigh, that's when I jumped up and took off for the kitchen.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em right??
I pushed through the guys and girls taking body shots off each other and grabbed the only unopened Coors Light I could find. If I was going to have to endure this party alone I might as well be drunk.
As I started to loosen up, I made my way for the dance floor hoping to get lost in the bodies and go unnoticed and unjudged by most of the people here. At first dancing was mostly swaying along with the crowd and trying not to other people's feet or have other people step on mine.
Not to long into dancing or "swaying" I felt a guy behind me. His hands on my hips gently on them at first seeing if I'd pull away, but I was too drunk to care who it was at this point. The hand started to grip tighter to make sure I wouldn't pull away or be pulled away. The guys hips were pushing more into my backside with every beat. I hadn't danced like this much before other than high school homecomings but I was hoping he didn't think I was awful.
I could feel him moving his head closer to my ear.
His lips brushed against my ear and not just lips, the coolness of an oh so familiar lip ring.
My whole body stiffened at the sensation. I instantly sobered up knowing he was the one behind me. knowing I was dancing on him, knowing it was his hands on me, and knowing it was his neck that my arm had reached behind me to grasp onto to dance on him harder.
His words were warm hitting my ear, "Didn't think you'd let me dance on you like this all night cheerleader"

>>>>>>>>>>>>
If anyone's still there that reads this I'm sorry for being a bum and never updating, but I swear I'll make it up to you with at least one post a week if not more! Also I'm going to change the college from Mizzou to UCLA and also if you have suggestions to the story or comments please comment on here or follow me on Twitter and DM them to me (@maryjodunn) because I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about this and what you want in the story!!

xx -jo