One

Today was move in day and although I had been gone about fifty percent of the summer for cheer practices, I wasn't ready for today. The eight hour drive from Milford Utah down to UCLA flew by and even though the line to the elevator to get up to my dorm was out the building, all time was flying by me. I was in slow motion and everyone around me was moving at the speed of light. My dorm was set up and I found myself waving goodbye to my mom that I had already said goodbye to after about sixty hugs goodbye. My best friend, Jess, rested on her car both of us holding back sobs preparing for this goodbye.

Jess and I met through cheer, and I guess that's why I'm here. For cheer. However, Jess is a year younger than me and cant be here to keep cheering with me.

"So I guess this is it" Jess breathed trying to contain the tears threatening to spill but just came out as hiccups.

"I guess so" I choked out "Promise you'll visit me?"

"Oh shut up, you know Im coming down to visit every non competition weekend" She laughed.

"You better" I sighed.

"I need to go before I cant leave and you need to go and find a Noah to your Aly" She tried to laugh but it was more of a cry than anything.

"Oh my God don't mention the notebook now" I groaned.

"Too soon?" She questioned and I just threw her a glare.

"Okay okay I'm leaving now" with that she threw her short arms around me

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I whispered into her hair, she nodded and I felt the tears running down my face.

I walked back to my dorm keeping in tears as best as I could. I was about to cross the street when I hit the ground. Well something, rather someone hit me. I groaned getting up to see what caused me to fall when I realized it was a person. This guy was wearing a frat shirt. He had blonde hair and thats all I could tell about him since his back was to me. I could see a football a few feet away when the blonde stranger stood up laughing and grabbing the football, returning to the front yard of the frat. I scoffed annoyed that someone could knock me down and not even apologize, let alone acknowledge me. I turned on my heels continuing back to my dorm when someone was yelling for me to stop. I turned and was face to face with a different boy, from the same frat I assume. He had hazel eyes, a goofy smile and light brown hair.

"Uhm Hi I'm Ashton, sorry about my friend hes kind of an ass when hes playing football" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well I'm Aly and thanks for apologizing" I sighed trying to get this conversation over with so I could get to my room.

"Um well I'll hopefully see you around, whats your major?" he asked smiling wildly.

"I'm a Spanish major, whats yours?"

"Oh I'm business but maybe we'll have some generals together"

"Yeah I'm sure I'll see you around soon since this is my dorm" I said motioning to the building behind me.

"Oh no way we're practically neighbors!" he half shouted and as he did some guys at his frat house were calling him back to their front yard football game.

"Well it looks like my friends need me but you're welcome to come and hangout if you'd like" he said sweetly.

"You know I would but I should really be getting back, I'll see you around yeah?"

"Yeah I'll see you around" He said walking backwards with that smile creeping back onto his face.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HIIIII so Im writing this because who doesnt love frat boy Lucas

Oh and sorry its unedited Im tired and just too excited to post this!

XX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Changed her major because I'm a spanish major and I know more about what they have to do than an english major and the college and added her hometown just to make things flow better for the next chapter update:) also Im gonna fix minor things in the second and third chapter too just so things said in the fourth and fifth chapter make sense:) like lol i forgot to mention Luke having a lip ring on the first day of class so I just want to add it in now so chapter five makes sense and hopefully itll be posted sometime tonight:)

xx jo.