Two

I groaned as my alarm went off at 6:30 in the morning, cursing myself for taking an 8am class across campus. I nearly fell out of my bed not being able to function this early. Reaching to turn on the keiurig in a lame attempt to wake myself up. I pulled on whatever clothes I could find on my side of the dorm, avoiding opening the closet doors that were so loud they would definitely wake my roommate. Luckily I found a black tank top, a cream cardigan, since it was too early and too cold , and a pair of high waisted shorts. I slipped on my black converse. Pinning some pieces of my hair to make it look half up half down, grabbing my coffee and walking out of the prison cell excuse of a room. Waiting for the elevator that took way too long to reach the fourth floor. I stepped inside before the doors were even half way open. Repeatedly hitting the door close button not wanting to be close to anyone this early. Dreading this class the whole way there. All my other classes I had at least one person that I knew whether they were on cheer with me or someone from my dorms, except for this one. Bracing myself as I walked into class. I looked around hoping I'd see decent faces. I sat down at the end of the isle closer to the back, but still in the middle. I was a tad early so I thought I'd text Jess and tell her to enjoy her first day of senior year, she'd be up here with me next year in no time. Right as I sent it I could hear to male voices approaching, one sounding oddly familiar. I turned to see if I recognized the face that went with it and cursed myself when I saw that it was Ashton from the frat Sigma Chi, and following right behind him was that douche that took me to the ground outside of the house and didn't even have the decency to apologize. I huffed and turned back around, but it was too late Ashton already spotted me.

"Hey Aly anyone sitting next to you?" he asked but didn't wait for the answer, just sitting down right next to me, his friend following. After a few moments of silence Ashton spoke again maybe feeling my hatred to the guy next to him radiating off of me.

"Aly this is Luke, he's the guy that took you down the other day" Ashton giggled like a little kid.

"I'd say its a pleasure, but its not" I smirked, Ashton laughing harder at my response. Finally getting a good look at his face. Cursing that he was unrealistically attractive he was. His jaw line could cut diamonds and his shoulders looked so broad and toned under the loose black T-shirt hanging off of them. I had to rip my eyes away from him as his lip pierced mouth started to move spitting out some sort of come back to me.

"Ouch, didn't know when I knocked you to the ground yesterday, it knocked the manners right out of you doll" he breathed, his smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"Didn't know you knew what manners were" I shot back. Hoping he couldn't tell I had 8000 butterflies swarming my stomach hearing him call me doll.

"Not my fault, didn't even see you there" his smirk plastered across his face, there was nothing more I wanted to do than go over to him and rip it off. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Luckily the professor walked in, announcing that the lesson was starting, not giving me time to say something back to Luke.

It was about halfway through the lesson when I could feel a pair of blue eyes burning into me. I tried my best to avoid it, but I gave in and glanced over his way. With the turn of my head he immediately turned his, what a child. I rolled my eyes returning my focus back to the lesson. Not even five minutes late I felt his eyes on me again. Annoyed I thought I'd have some fun with this. Lowering my left shoulder a little so my cardigan slowly slipped down it. Then my tank top following, equally as slow. In the corner of my eye I could see him shifting uncomfortably. I smirked in victory, lifting my arm a little to bring the straps back up. I could hear him huff under his breath. Ashton turned to me right as class ended, asking me if I was going to the football game Saturday night. I laughed at the question before answering.

"Yeah I'll be there, on the field actually cheering"

"What? You're a cheerleader for us??" He questioned me giving him a nod. "Lucas did you hear that we have our own personal cheerleader, one that will actually be on the field" he smiled patting Luke on the back as we were leaving the class. "Well actually I guess just you, I don't know how Nicole would feel about anyone else cheering for me other than her." Ashton laughed.

"fucking whipped" Luke said under his breath, but I had heard.

"I don't remember to agreeing to this" I stated raising a brow at both the boys in front of me.

"You don't have to, you're mine" Luke stated walking out of the building, the last part I almost didn't catch, I don't think I was supposed to.

What the hell just happened.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I updated instead of studying for a human anatamy quiz, and my friends wouldnt let me oovoo them unless I updated so thanks guys <3 and uh comment because cocky frat boy luke is hot af and I have an Ashton story too so itd be cool if you read that! oh and sorry this isnt edited, whoops

XX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay for lip piercings

and talking about his attractivness

xx jo.