Eleven

*Luke's POV*

It had been more than a few days since I had talked to Aly in the training room. It was really getting to me not being able to talk to her even if when she was talking to me she was pissed off. I missed how her eyes sparkle when she's mad and her nose scrunches up when she's talking on a rant. I knew that I want to be with her and no one else but I've never stuck to one girl. Ever. Not once did I have one girl friend, it was always fuck and dump to me, but Aly, I want to know how she's feeling and I want to get her things and spend days in bed with her doing nothing but getting to know everything about her.

But I can't help but feel like I've completely lost my chance by screwing up so much. And her and that Ben or Brendan or whoever guy she looked happy talking to him. And as much as I didn't want to admit it, it hurt to see her with someone else when I want to see her with me and the thought scares me.

It was time to get ready for possibly the biggest game of the year and I couldn't focus on anything. Ashton came up to me knowing I was out of it.

"Mate what's wrong with you?? This is the biggest game, you need to get it together!"

"Sorry, sorry.. I just, never mind, I'm ready for the game. Let' go kick some ass." I said smirking

"Hell yeah!" Ashton cheered as he started to make his way to the front of the team, me following close behind so we could run out on to the field first. I never get nervous for games but I was feeling something, it wasn't nerves, but more like knowing something bad would happen. I shook my head, I was just imagining it.

As the game went on we were tied most of the way, after half time we had scored twice. One from me running it in 40 yards, and then Ashton taking one in.

It was now fourth quarter with 1 minute left to go and USC had the ball. They kept wasting time and now there was only 15 seconds left in the game. The play started and I was trying to watch but also trying to keep a good eye on Aly who was now in the air trying to get the crowd going with the other cheerleaders. One of the USC players kept running to the side he kept getting closer, and closer, and closer. The closer he got I started to move toward the play, even though I was on the sideline. I could see it before it was happening. The USC player was going straight for the male cheerleader holding Aly up. Before I could even yell for coach to call time to stop the play it happened.

Aly fell from at least 10 feet in the air.

I couldn't breathe. It felt like the I had been kicked in the lungs repeatedly.

I ripped off my helmet running toward the piles of bodies where the fall happened because of the fucking idiot USC player. The athletic trainers and medical staff were already surrounding Aly and the guy cheerleader. If I couldn't get to see Aly, I was sure as hell going to give it to the USC player.

I picked him up off the ground and threw him up against the stadium wall.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING??" I screamed. I was fuming, if anything happened to Aly I, I, I wouldn't hesitate hurt this guy worse that whatever happened to her.

"What man it was just a play" He replied smirking

"NO IT FUCKING WASNT YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING YOU PIECE OF SHIT" His helmet was off and I threw my fist right at his nose. The game was technically over so I couldn't get suspended for this.

The refs, Ashton, and Michael came over and pulled me off of him. I looked over to where Aly was and the medical team had obviously taken her away. I ran over to where the rest of her team was standing and asked what hospital she would be at. Luckily she was at one that was five minutes off campus. I took off for the locker room, ripping off my uniform and putting on my black basketball shorts and a black shirt taking off for Aston's car to drive down to the hospital.

*Aly's POV*

It felt like I was under a thick black blanket. I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't feel anything and I sure as hell couldn't see anything. It was scary. I didn't know how I got to this state or why I couldn't get out of this state. I wanted answers but was left with nothing but darkness.

Mindlessly drifting through the darkness. 

I couldn't tell how long it had been but I could finally feel something. It was warm and it was holding on to my ice cold hand.

I could feel it was another hand. It was squeezing onto mine and I wanted to squeeze back and I was hoping whoever was holding onto my hand could feel my hand squeezing back.

Slowly I could start feeling more again. My eyes were moving under my eye lids and it was hard and my eyelids felt like 1000 pounds but I finally opened them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAPPY ALMOST FOURTH OF JULY MY FELLOW AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

But lol yay for Luke's POV! and would you ship Braly or Laly/Luly ????

Also reading comments is literally my favorite thing to do it makes me so happy that you guys like this story! :):):)

xx jo.