Ten

After leaving the training room Brendon was waiting patiently just out side the room. When I looked at him he gave me a small smile.

Brendon and I stopped by my dorm to pick up some books for classes we both have to study at the library. We studied most of the afternoon or mostly talked about random things and studied a little. Talking to him was easy. He was easy to read and easy going. With him I didn't feel like I had to be perfect and I didn't feel like I was going to mess up and look like a fool around him. He walked me back to my dorm building before he left to go to his dorm.

When I got in the room Ashley was at her desk studying. She turned her head to me and smiled before speaking, "Oooh were you out with Luke?" oh God if she only knew.

"Actually Luke aren't really talking as of right now" I tried to laugh of casually.

"What I thought you guys were okay now??" She asked now turning fully away from her books.

"Well it's kind of a long story but uh I was at practice today and the football team was sharing the gym with us and I went up for a stunt while the football team was on water break and uh right before I got tossed down I saw Luke full on flirting with another girl and I almost hit the ground because I lost focus and then he saw me after practice talking to my friend Brendon and he got mad and I was like uh make up your mind and then left so I don't think we're talking as of right now" I didn't realize how long the story was until I actually started to say it. With all the guy drama Ashley has heard from me she must think I'm a boy crazed college girl but I swear it's Luke not me causing the drama.

"Wow what an ass" she said frowning.

"Yeah I know but Brendon's really nice he's funny too" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Well that's good" She said now smiling with me.

I checked the time and asked Ashley if she wanted to get dinner with me at a caf (cafeteria at colleges) . Walking over to the caf Ashley and I talked about her life back home in Chicago. I almost forgot how far away she lives from here. She said she didn't miss her family too much but I could tell she missed them more than she was letting on. We continued to talk about our families while we were eating. I was glad to be listening to Ashley, I felt that most of the conversations we had were about me or trying to help me and it was nice to listen about her life for a change, and I hoped that I would be hearing more about her life as the semester went on. We finished dinner after it had gotten dark out. I was glad Ashley was at dinner with me because campus at night can get kind of scary.

When we got back to the dorms we both got ready to go to bed since we both had classes early tomorrow.

----- Saturday -----

Game day.

Since mine and Luke's encounter in the training room the other day we haven't spoken to each other. I had to admit I was actually feeling really down that he wasn't going to say anything to me, or even give me an explanation for leading me on. But I didn't want to think about it and get myself down since today we were playing our biggest rivals, USC, and this game was going to be filmed live for ESPN. After making sure not a hair was out of place, my bow was securely in the perfect place, and my game day glitter was put on perfect by Niki who was basically an expert at this kind of stuff I was ready to run out onto the field with the rest of my team.

After running out we were lined on both sides of the tunnel that the football team would be coming out of. Niki looked over at me gave me a look I couldn't read. The team started to run out and of course the first face I saw was his. Luke looked into my eyes the whole time he was running out. It was almost like he missed looking at me but I knew that couldn't be true with him not talking to me, it had to just be my imagination.

After kick off we opted to not receive the ball. Luke was on the sidelines since the team was on defense. I was coming down from a stunt when I turned and managed to catch his gaze. He wouldn't stop staring into me. I was more than uncomfortable since we hadn't talked and I didn't know where we stood so I was the first to look away.

As the game went on we were tied for most of the game and then we started to get ahead by two touchdowns. Again our team was on defense when USC started playing dirty. Their players started getting into fights with ours after plays were called and getting multiple flags thrown on them. I turned away from the game to face the crowd and get thrown up for a typical stunt to fire up the crowd. Everything was going fine before I heard the gasps from the crowd and then.....

falling....

falling...

falling..

darkness.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IM AWFUL FOR ENDING THE CHAPTER HERE I APOLOGISE

but a few things-

the guy in the pic for this chapter is the brendon I see for the story

update tomorrow too yay!

I still have to find a way to write calum into this story too bc all the other boys are in it too lol

AND currently obsessed with the fanfic Hating You its really great everyone should check it out!

xx jo.