Six

"So tell me again what happened and don't leave out any details" Jess said through the phone.

"Okay, so me and Ashley were at the library and we just so happened to be talking about him and out of no where he just came up to our table and started talking to me but he's your typical cocky college quarterback. I don't want him to think I'm easy and going to shack up with him and be totally okay with him never talking to me again. And he asked me to go out with him and I said no and got up and left  but before you say anything you don't understand how hard it was to say no! He makes me want to forget every moral I have and be okay with not even getting the time of day from him but it hasn't even been a week here yet and I'm already willing to let it all go, I just couldn't. I don't want to be caught in his wake and left behind to pick up the pieces of Aly" I finished out of breath on my rushed rant.

"Oh dear. I don't know what advice to give other than run as far away from him as possible or stalk the shit out of him??" She said, through the phone line I could hear her chewing on a pencil end that I know she does when she's thinking, "I'm not even gonna lie, from what you've told me and from what I've seen off the social media I've stalked him on, I'm kind of rooting for you two. Even if he does kind of sound like a Josh.." She trailed off.

"Don't even bring him up" I deadpanned.

"Okay, okay sorry I was just saying but I don't know maybe try to give him a chance yeah? It's better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all. I'm not saying to jump into bed with him next time you see him I'm just I don't know maybe he'll surprise you". She said hope evident in her tone.

"Okay yeah you're right, I'll try, well I'll talk to you later, later gator" I smiled.

"In a while crocodile" She laughed hanging up the phone.

After I dropped my phone on the futon next to my desk in my dorm I decided to open my laptop and actually stalk Luke on social media like Jess said she had.

About an hour into the stalking I couldn't take it anymore every type of social media page he had was covered in pictures of him and tons of different girls with him, all different parties and frats and groups and I couldn't contain my jealousy much longer if I kept scrolling. Shutting my laptop I climbed into my sorry excuse for a bed deciding it would be a good idea to call it an early night since I was still a little hung over and I would be getting up around 6:30 again tomorrow.

Groaning at my phone alarm going off I actually knew I wouldn't be able to push my sleep any longer because I wanted to look good for class so maybe I would be able to get Luke to be a bit less cocky when talking to me. Taking extra precision with my winged eyeliner, mascara, and outfit choice I was ready to make my walk to class. The whole half hour walk I was contemplating what I would say to him if we did talk or what he could possibly say to me and if he would even want to.

My thoughts were put to an end when I got to my class building and there he was. Leaning against the old architecture. Talking to some skank looking girl. My heart dropped through my stomach. I know he saw me because he's smirking almost taunting me that he's already on to his next victim.

My hopes deflated as I pushed the door open. Not knowing what I was more upset at, the fact that he really wasn't truly into me or the fact that I could have slept in longer and didn't. Going through my phone to get my mind off of him before class started.

Ashton's chirpy voice came trailing my way and before I knew it he was pulling out the chair next to me asking how my morning was going so far, with Luke following sitting down next to him.

"Absolutely amazing couldn't possibly get better Ashton, how is your morning going?" I said with the best fake smile I could plaster on my face at 8 am.

"Well whoa are you sure about that?" Ashton asked looking at me skeptically. Gaining the attention of Luke now.

"Yes why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked Ashton awaiting his response looking him in the face avoiding Luke.

"Well maybe because you're more than a little jealous and don't know how to handle it cheerleader." Luke smirked over my way. Damn him. Now I was angry.

"No. Actually I am so glad you have so many skanks lined up for you and I'm glad I won't be one of them Lucas. That is why my morning is so great" I finished now smirking at him. I looked over at Ashton waiting for his response and he looked more than uncomfortable.

"Well maybe I should just go sit with Drew for class today and you guys can uh talk.." Ashton said trying to gather his things as quickly as possible to change seats before the professor started class.

"NO." Luke and I both said simultaneously as Ashton stopped moving to slowly sit back down scared of what both of us would do to him if he left to go sit with Drew.

"I just don't want to intrude on whatever conversation this is" Ashton mumbled scratching the back of his neck.

"There isn't even a conversation to be had" I said dryly.

" Oh no there is." Luke started "Aly here is too prude to go on a date with yours truly" Luke said to Ashton.

"No, no, no. I respect myself more than being categorized as some slut by being labeled as one of his girls." I huffed to Ashton.

"Maybe if you would get the stick out of your ass you'd actually enjoy yourself doll" Luke shot back.

"Excuse me but maybe if you weren't such a manwhore I would but too late" I said. Ashton being completely forgot about at this point.

"Maybe if you gave me a chance you'd see that I wasn't!" Luke pushed, his voice raising.

"Maybe I will!" I said equally as harsh.

"Fine I'll pick you up at 7!" he half shouted.

"Fine!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lolololol I'm evil for ending it there

BUT UPDATE TOMORROW TOO

YAY

xx jo.

but wait do you guys like the length of this chapter? I've been trying to keep this one and last at around 1k words if you like it this length or want it shorter or longer just let me know in the comments! :)