seven. kia vs issac (round 105, thanksgiving edition! - pt.1)

season 1, episode 5 - Thanksgiving

chapter seven,

kia vs issac (round 105, thanksgiving edition! - part 1)

Guest starring: Xochitl Gomez as Danica Althea Hayworth

IT WAS THE day before Thanksgiving and Kia couldn't be more excited.  She wouldn't stop thinking about her grandmother's famous turkey and ham.  Just the thought of it made her mouth water.  Wearing a pink graphic tank top, black skirt, and Doc Martens, she opened her locker.  Her hair was still in the French braids from yesterday. As she grabbed her books, Issac walked down the hall.   "Morning, Peters."

Rolling her eyes, she shut her locker.  "What do you need, Garcia?"

"Can't I say just say hi to you, Peters?"

"Only when you want something."

"That's not true."

"Sure, Garcia."

The bell rang, signaling for the two of them to go to science. The both of them agreed to work on it the following day but since they weren't busy after school, they could just try and record Cole working out today.

AFTER SCIENCE WAS OVER, Kia walked with Grace to homeroom.  "I saw Issac's Instagram post yesterday."

"Oh."

"I think it's nice that you two are becoming friends."

"I mean, I guess."

"But I don't think you two are just friends."

"What do you mean?"

"He posted all of those pictures of you and like one photo of himself. He definitely likes you."

"Why would he like me? We don't really get along, plus he hates me."

"Do you hate him?"