Pool Party

Once I wake up, I head toward the lobby and I see Angel Dust Flirting with Husk while Husk looks uncomfortable, I can't just let it slide and I decide to step in. "Hey can I have some... Whiskey?" Angel Dust ignores me and continues flirting with Husk. Husk tried to get my drink, but Angel keeps interrupting. I sit at the bar, watching Husk and angel for at least five minutes thinking of what to do. "Husk! Can you come with me I need to show you something..." He nods and angel goes to do something else, I lead Husk to the hallway. "So... Why did you bring me here?" Husk said while drinking some Cheap Booze as usual. "I saved you from Angel Dust!" I smile proudly, and Husk chuckles. "Your so childish." He says, my ears perk down and my tail droops lower to the ground. "No I'm not!" Husk chuckles again. "Anyways, thank you." "No problem!" I smile, and we go our separate ways.

I start to head toward the door to explore but Charlie gathered everyone to the lobby. "Alright everyone! Since the past two days have been a little boring... We're gonna have a pool party!" She squeals, and everyone else doesn't do anything so I decided to speak up. "So when are we going? And where?" "We'll go in about twenty minutes. And it's at this water park called Pools Of Fun!" My ears go down. "It takes me a while to change so I might as well get changed now!" I rush to my room

After I get changed, I giggle as I come back into the lobby where everyone else is in their swimsuits. Charlie welcomes you back as you guys start to go to the pool.

Once we're there, I immediately jump in and the best part is that there's no one else besides you guys! Everyone laughs and also gets in, Charlie and Vaggie are laughing and splashing each other, Alastor is standing in the water, smiling as always, Angel Dust is doing whatever and husk is at the most shallow end, mumbling since he doesn't like the water since he's part cat demon. I swim over to Husk and ask "What's wrong?" I looked at him with concern. "Nothing" he mumbled. "Oh... Well everyone else is having fun, I'm having fun, but now I'm not since your sad." I frown, my ears go down. "I just don't like water.. don't let me ruin the fun for you" he looks at me. "But I hate seeing people sadd! Maybe we can go do something else? I ask him "Uhh... If you want to stay you can but we can go if you want," I smile. "Yeah! Where should we go? I wanna get drunk..." I giggle as Husk and I get out of the pool. I head over to tell Charlie we're leaving. She says bye and we leave. Me and Husk walk back to the hotel so we can change. About six minutes later I come out and meet Husk near the lobby.

"You ready?" He asked me. I responded with "Yeah!" I smile, and we head out the door. We see a stray cat and I practically squeal. I run over to the cat and pet it. "I'm gonna keep it!" Husk chuckles. "Maybe see if Charlie is okay with it first. What do you think you'll name it?" I think for a moment. "Hmmm.... She looks a little like a fox, she's orange... Felix is a good name!" I start petting Felix behind her ears and she purrs. I see Husk watching, an unreadable expression on his face. "Do you want to be pet?" I say jokingly, and laugh a little. "...No." Husk says, but I reach up and pet him behind his ears as well, giggling. He lets out a surprised gasp, and looks away. I also pull away and laugh. Husk rubs the back of his head, a little uncomfortable. "Oh sorry! I didn't mean to-" " It's fine." He says. I look away, guilty and my ears go down.

Felix follows us into the bar, and I keep her close to me as we order our drinks. Husk orders Cheap Booze, no surprise. I order a few shots of vodka "how many shots do you think I can take before I pass out?" Husk thinks for a moment. "Well, last time you drank 6 shots before you passed out... So probably five or six." "There's only one way to find out!" I start taking the shots, before I know it I'm drunk. I know a bit of Russian, so I start speaking. "Я чувствую сильное головокружение... (I feel really dizzy...)" Husk chuckles and pats my head. "We should go back to the hotel. The others are probably back by now. I giggle and try to get up and almost fall. Husk ends up carrying me back to the Hazbin Hotel.

Once we're there he lays me on the couch and covers me with a blanket. I mumble something that's not audible. Husk goes back to the bar, and Charlie comes to the lobby and ask what happened. Husk tells her and she goes into her office with Vaggie. Once I wake up I go to my room and notice it's 9:43 P.M. I go to the bathroom (the hotel room has a bathroom with it) and brush my teeth and get changed into my F/C pajamas. I head back over to the bedroom door and shut the door, also locking it and shut the blinds so no creepy weirdos can get in or whatever. I go to my bed and curl up under the covers. I have a dream and I'm playing with wolves in the forest, I smile and continue dreaming. Suddenly the dream takes a dark turn, and a bear comes and starts slaughtering the wolves. I try to escape, but get trampled by the bear and I wake up with a gasp and I realize I'm sweating and I hear a knock on the door. It's Husk. "Y/N? Are you alright? You kept mumbling and you gasped a moment ago." I walk to the door. "Yeah I just had a nightmare." I open the door. "Oh, okay. Alastor decided to make breakfast for everyone if you want some. He told me to come get you." I smile excitedly. "Yeah! Tell him I'll be down I'll a second I'm just gonna get changed and get ready." I start heading toward my bathroom and get dresses in a f/c shirt and sweatshirt and sweatpants. I brush my teeth and head down to the kitchen and sit at the table with everyone else.

Words: 1130
A/n: Hello I'll probably make the third chapter later today.
Chapter wrote on Wednesday, February 7 2024