Kidnapped and dad

I take a few steps, and suddenly a hand covers my mouth. I'm too scared to struggle so I just let it happen. "Hello.." I recognize that voice. "Vox? Like that TV head dude? Part of the Vee's?" He laughed darkly and I can sense him nod. I go quiet for a moment and and suddenly he puts a blindfold on me and picks me up.

I panic a lot and start squirming, but his grip tightens on me and I start smelling the outside. "Where are you taking me?" I yell, annoyed and scared. He smacks me and I shut up. "That part doesn't matter."

Once we arrive, he ties me to a chair and takes off the blindfold. I immediately take in my surroundings, we're in a room, it's really dark and there's a table  in front of me and on the other side I see Vox and Valentino. My eyes widen in fear as I see Valentino, and my ears flatten. "What do you guys want..." I say shakily. Vox responds and says "Cause we know your friends with The Radio Demon." My eyes widen in shock. "Alastor?" Valentino smirks and nods, the speaks up. "And you are the key to finding him! We thought that if you went missing, he would have had to save you!" Val and Vox laugh and I grit my teeth. "That's so messed up! Using someone for something- well I mean you could but it's still mean". I decide to annoy them. "Once when I was alive I had a dog named Salt and a cat named Pepper" Val and Vox looked at each other, then at me. "Okay?" They both say at the same time. I start to endlessly speak about my life when I was alive, even stuff like when I saw a snail on the road one time. "Oh! One time there was a Twix bar where the M&Ms were supposed to be-" Vox yells,."DO YOU HONESTLY EVER SHUT UP?" He says while his face (tv) glitches. "Looks like the TV's buffering!" I mock. V and V get more annoyed. A few minutes later there's an aggressive knock at the door. "Looks like he's here" Vox says darkly, Val gets up and opens the door but only to be met with an angry cat demon.

"Husk!" I say, happy to see him. "Damn it wrong person!" Val says and tried to shut the door on Husk but he already slipped inside. Husk is already trying to untie me but Vox sneaks up behind him and is about to slit his throat from behind but of course I can't let that happen. "Husk! Behind you." He turns around just before he gets cut and smashes an alcohol bottle on Vox's chest. He stumbled back, and all three of them start fighting. I watch in entertainment. Husk bangs both of their heads together and they fall. Husk takes the chance to fully untie me and we rush out the door. We start rushing toward the hotel, but I grab Husk's hand and we run past the building we were in and go into the closet alleyway. "What the hell are you doing?" He says. I cover his mouth with my hand and say, "they saw us run in the other way, so they'll most likely go that way!" A few minutes later we hear footsteps and they probably left. We start going to the hotel again and I try to start up a conversation. "So what's happening at the hotel?" I ask and look at him. "So Charlie's dad is gonna come any moment." I looks at him excitedly. "isn't his name Lucifer?" Husk says "Yes." And we continue walking. Once we're there, I see Alastor and Lucifer argue and then Lucifer turns his attention towards me. "Who is this?" He says and looks at me. Husk is already at the bar again and Charlie walks over to me. "This is Y/N! she's another resident" Lucifer walks over to me and shakes my hand and introduces himself. I glance at Alastor and his expression is clear:

I glance at Alastor, then at Lucifer and back to Al

I glance at Alastor, then at Lucifer and back to Al. Al decide to pull Lucifer away from me and I release the breath I realize I've been holding. Alastor looks back at me and winks. I giggle and I notice Husk staring. I smile at him and he looks away. I walk back over to the bar and get a drink of whiskey. I start up a conversation with Husk. "Sooo... Hi." He responds with "Hi" as well and the conversation thing doesn't go good. We sort of just sit there and suddenly Lucifer starts singing.

Music ↑

Lucifer: Hahaha! Alright then... Looks like you could use some help from the big boss of hell himself.
Check out daddy's reviews on Yelp: "Five stars!" "Flawless!" "Greater than great!"
With the punch of a pentagram I
Wap Bab Boom Alakazam usually I charge sacrificial lamb, but you get the family rate thanks dad!
Who needs a busboy now that you've got the chef? Woah! Michelin tasting menu free a la carte, I'll rig the game for you because I'm the ref. Champagne fountains, caviar mountains, that's just to start-

Alastor:
Who's been here since day one?Who's been faithful as a nun? Makes you chuckle with an old-timey pun? Your executive producer.

Charlie: That's true!

   Alastor: I'm your guy, your day to day, your chelm, your steadfast hotelier remember when I fixed that clog today?

Nifty: I was stuck, thank you sir!
Charlie: oh you!

Alastor: I'm truly honored  that we have such a bond

Charlie: aww!

Alastor: your like the daughter that I wish that I had.

Lucifer: Uh, what?

Alastor: I care for you just like a daughter I spawned

Lucifer: Hold on now!-

Alastor: it's a little funny, you could almost call me Daaaaaad!

Both of them start playing instruments, first Lucifer pulls out a violin, Alastor gets a piano, then Lucifer gets an accordion (I think it's called).

Alastor: They say when your looking for assistance it's smart to pick the path of least resistance.

Lucifer: Others say that in your needy hour there's no substitute for pure angelic power, who just happens to also be your blood.

Alastor: sadly. There are times a birth parent is a dud. They say the family you choose is better.

Lucifer: What a bunch of losers!

Alastor: can you butt out of my song?

Lucifer: your song? I started this?

I'm singing it, I'll finish it!

Lucifer: you tacky piece of-

(Mimzy isn't gonna be in this sorry I'll also probably change the story up a little from the real Hazbin Hotel story) I pull Alastor away from Lucifer, laughing. "That was hilarious! You guys are jealous of charlie and Al wants to be her dad-" laugher interrupts my sentence, and Husk drags me over to the bar and sits me down and puts vodka in front of me, and I say "Ooo vodka!" I start drinking it and Alastor walks over to us Alastor looks at me and when I don't notice him, he taps my shoulder but I yell "AH!" and I fall out of the chair. "Damn it Alastor!" Alastor laughs a little. "So what did you wanna say?" I ask, and he goes "Hmmm.. I forgot." He walks away and I growl. Husk chuckles and I turn my attention toward him again. I check my phone and look at the calendar. "Tomorrow's Valentine's day!" "Husk looks at my phone and says "Oh I guess it is".

Alastor, Charlie, and Lucifer start walking down the hallway. Husk gets up and walks after them and soon, there's a bright green light that was coming from  the hallway they are in. I don't think much of it but I decide to go in anyways. The green light is gone, I see Alastor walking away from Husk who is shaking and on the ground. I rush over to him and ask "what's wrong?" He responds "nothing." I help him up and we walk back to the bar. He still looks shaken up, so I hug him trying to give him at least a little comfort.

Words: 1375 I'll make the valentines chapter after this I'm sorry it's late
Written on February 15, 2024