Attacked

When I wake up, a notification goes off on my phone and I check it. It's a new song and it's called Stayed Gone. "Al and vox made it.. I'll listen to it later." I say out loud as I go get ready for the day.

When I'm done with that I head to the lobby and of course I go to the bar. once I'm there there's an awkward silence between me and Husk. "Did you read the note..?" He nods. "I'm still super sorry-" he interrupts me. "it's okay, just forget about it" He says. I spot Alastor and notice he's watching us. I smile and wave, and he smiles wider and I turn my attention back to Husk. In the corner of my eye I see Al walk out the door. "Remember when Lucifer came?-" Angel yells "Kinky!" Husk sighs and I laugh and continue my sentence, "So remember when Lucifer came here and He was jealous of Al and Al was jealous of Lucifer?". Husk nods and I get a bad idea.

I trail my fingers down Husk's arm, stopping at his wrist and I hold his hand. He looks confused and says, "what the hell?" I look him in the eye lovingly and he blushes a little and I lean my head on his shoulder. I'm practically sitting on his lap and then I fully get on him, my legs spread apart and I'm facing him. he's breathing heavily and I lean toward him. He does the same and I caress his cheek with my hand, while our fingers intertwine and his other hand drops down to my waist. He closed his eyes and right before our lips meet, there's a loud bang outside.

I quickly get off of Husk, I'm more concerned about what the noise was than what we were doing. In he corner of my eye I see some hurt in Husk's eyes as he realizes I was acting. I see very large black tentacles all over Hell and a very insane looking Alastor above the city, creating the chaos.

Husk arrives by my side as I stare in shock, Al faces the hotel and he looks horrifying

Husk arrives by my side as I stare in shock, Al faces the hotel and he looks horrifying. He seems to have lost control over himself as he heads toward the hotel. I can't let the hotel get destroyed, so I run outside and Husk grabs me "What the fuck are you thinking Y/n!? Don't you dare go outside!" I hug him and say, " If I die, don't cry. Just look up to the sky and say BYE FELECIA!" I start laughing and I walk out the door, not realizing Husk was shocked that I was joking about death.

Once I'm outside, Alastor is still insane and heading towards the hotel. I start walking toward Alastor, avoiding the smaller black tentacles. Alastor's small antlers are now larger, he's basically a nightmare version of himself. Once I'm right in front of Alastor, he seems to have forgotten who I am. "Alastor?" He just looks at me. We hold eye contact, and I suddenly wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug. I bury my face in his chest and i notice the sound of static died down a lot. He wraps his arms around me as well. I drag him back to the hotel, holding his hand and his appearance is normal again.

Once we're at the hotel, Everyone is just staring at us and Husk is the first to move. He runs to me and hugs me. "Why did you do that, damnit!" I smile and hug him back. "Cause I felt like it." I say while grinning. Alastor walks to me. "Y/n, thank you for stopping me. The hotel might've been destroyed if you hadn't stepped in." "No problem!" I respond while Husk leads me to the bar. "I have a good idea.." I say as I walk toward Alastor.

"Alastor can you say 'darling', in a seductively voice. " I ask. "Hmm.." he chuckled. "Darling~" Angel Dust and I fall, but Husk catches me. "Oh thanks, I'm fine!" Angel says as no one helped him up. I decide to, and I pull him up. I start laughing, and Alastor looks confused on why I asked him to do that. I calm down, and realize I never fully stood up when Husk caught me. He looks a little annoyed, we make eye contact them he drops me. "BITCH!" I yell as a joke, then I lunge at him but Husk dodges and I run into a wall. I tackle Husk to the ground, growling. I slap him not hard but not lightly, and I say "That is for dropping me," I slap him again. "And that is for having me run into a wall!" He groans, and pushed me off of him and then he starts chasing me. "Oh shit!" I say as he grabs my arm, but I grab his arm that he's holding onto me with and we both fall. Alastor and angel are staring at us but I turn my attention back to Husk. He's the one pinning me down this time and I can't push him off so easily. I hear Angel say to Alastor, "they definitely love each other." I growl and get out of Husk's grip, then I grab angel, and force him to join me and Husk's fight. I notice Al did his weird shadow thing and went away, while Angel and Husk are grabbing at each other's throats probably arguing over how Husk is just my best friend. I take the opportunity to slip away from them and I head towards Al's room. I knock, and he is almost immediately at the door and opens it. "Yes dear?" I respond with "uhh... Hi.." he raises an eyebrow. "Hi?" I muster up the courage and I ask, "Why did you attack the city?" He looks around, then says "I'll tell you later." He then closed the door on me, but I shrug it off and head back to Husk and Angel Dust.

When I arrive, Husk is at the bar and Angel is on his phone sitting on the couch. I sit down at the bar and ask Husk, "So who won the fight?" "No one. We gave up." He responds and sips booze. I laugh and pull whiskey out of nowhere and start drinking it. "I'm tired and you're gonna sleep with me." I say to Husk. He nearly spits out his drink, looking at me. "What!? Why?" "Cause I want you to." I say plainly, before dragging him to my room. "I'm fine with it as long as you don't suffocate me." I nod as we head into my room. I turn the lights off and flop on my bed and Husk does the same. "Goodnight" I say as he lays down besides me. He says goodnight as well and we head off to sleep.

In the middle of the night I wake up for some reason, and I look down to see Husk's face buried in my chest. He's still sleeping, and I don't really mind, I softly stroke his fur and wrap my arms around him and I drift off to sleep again.

Words: 1207 written on Tuesday, February 27 2024